Located on the coast of Little Sarasota Bay, this secluded Turtle Beach Resort features an outdoor pool and kayaks. Guests will be 2 minutes’ walk from Turtle Beach on the Gulf Coast.
A private furnished patio, hot tub and hammock are included with all of these individually decorated apartments. A view of Little Sarasota Bay is featured as well at these Turtle Beach Resort accommodations.
Free fishing equipment, bicycles, and canoes are provided for guests to explore the area around this Turtle Beach Resort. A boat dock is offered for a fee. Free taxi hires are also provided.
Shopping and dining options are 4 miles away at Siesta Key Beach and Village. The property is 9 miles from Central Sarasota and 14 miles from the Sarasota-Bradenton International Airport.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Turtle Beach8.5 Very good beach750 feet from property
- Hello, We really like the cottage and we’re wondering if you supply chairs/umbrella for the gulf beach?Yes there are beach chairs, umbrellas, ice, canoes, kayaks and bikes for our guests to use. Please bring your own beach towels and feel free to reach ..Answered on September 25, 2019
- How many bathrooms are there at the property?Good afternoon, Each of the cottages has one bathroom.Answered on November 13, 2019
- Our flight doesn’t land until 9pm and I noticed the check in time is from 2-5. Can we check in after 9?Hello! Yes, check in time is normally any time from 3-5 pm since our office closes at 5 pm. However, you can check in later. For late check-ins, the i..Answered on July 28, 2020
- Is this pet friendly?We have 2 dogs with usYes, The Jasmine cottage is pet friendly! We do charge a pet fee, it is $25.00 per day, per pet.Answered on December 19, 2020
- Can you check in after your time frame of 3-5?Totally! We do late check in all the time. It's easy-- all instructions will be sent the day of your arrival. xAnswered on May 8, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 21
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Turtle Beach Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Turtle Beach Resort
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Turtle Beach Resort on this page.
Turtle Beach Resort is 4.3 miles from the center of Siesta Key.
Room options at Turtle Beach Resort include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Turtle Beach Resort by:
- Car 2h
The nearest beach is 650 feet from Turtle Beach Resort.
Check-in at Turtle Beach Resort is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Turtle Beach Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Turtle Beach Resort offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Water sports facilities on site
- Couples' massage
- Swimming pool
- Neck massage
- Hand massage
- Back massage
- Head massage
- Foot massage
- Full-body massage
Yes, Turtle Beach Resort is popular with guests booking family stays.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.