Hotel Zoe San Francisco
425 North Point Street, Fisherman's Wharf, San Francisco, CA 94133, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 1268 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Zoe San Francisco.
3 Reasons to Choose Hotel Zoe San Francisco
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
A hotel isn't just a place to lay your head - it's a home away from home, the space from which you begin your journey to a new land, be it on a business trip or a leisurely vacation. Hotel Zoe hotel near Fisherman's Wharf in San Francisco, offers just that: an authentic, San Francisco boutique hotel experience with legendary Noble House Hotels service. Enjoy warm European ambiance combined with gracious service and an ideal location in the heart of San Francisco's vibrant Fisherman's Wharf neighborhood.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Wax Museum at Fisherman's Wharf 0.1 miles
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Museum 0.1 miles
- Red & White Fleet 0.2 miles
- Musée Mécanique 0.2 miles
- San Francisco Duck Tours 0.3 miles
- Pier 39 0.3 miles
- Lombard Street 0.4 miles
- Ghirardelli Square 0.4 miles
- Beach Blanket Babylon 0.5 miles
- Coit Tower 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Union Square 1.3 miles
- Alcatraz 1.4 miles
- San Francisco City Hall 1.9 miles
- AT&T Park 2.3 miles
- Golden Gate Bridge 3.5 miles
- Fox Theater Oakland 7.9 miles
- Paramount Theater 8 miles
- Oakland Museum of California 8.2 miles
- Fairyland 8.4 miles
- Lake Merritt 8.6 miles
- Oakland International Airport 12.1 miles
- San Francisco International Airport 13.2 miles
- Mineta San Jose International Airport 40.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Evening Entertainment
- Cycling Off-site
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 58 per day.
- Accessible Parking
- Electric Vehicle Charging Station
- Parking Garage
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Pet Bowls
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 16 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Hotel Zoe San Francisco accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
If you checkout earlier than booked, an early departure fee will be changed that is equivalent to one night's room and tax.
Please note: The property will be undergoing renovation until June.
Please note that the resort fee includes:
• 2 bottles of water at check-in
• Organic coffee and tea in the lobby daily from 06:00-10:00
• Complimentary Wi-Fi access per device
• Complimentary local calls
• Exclusive access to 24-hour fitness located across the street
• Newspapers available in the lobby daily
• Bike rental, on first-come, first-served basis
• Welcome beverage upon arrival
• iPads available on a first-come, first-served basis in lobby
• Fruit infused water available throughout the day, in the lobby
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.