Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Venice V Hotel
5 Westminster Avenue, Venice Beach, Los Angeles, CA 90291, United States – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 102 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Experience Venice Beach like a local at the V — Venice's only beachfront lifestyle hotel, designed in a soulfully reimagined 1915 landmark. Once a hangout for the Hollywood elite, the V is a home base for today's creative nomad, just steps from Venice's legendary skate park, surf, eclectic dining, and entertainment. Inside each distinct room, suite, and rooftop bungalow, original period details seamlessly blend with modern amenities...and every room offers a stunning Pacific ocean view. At long last, your perfect Venice Beach hideaway is here.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose Venice V Hotel
- Hi, do you have a rooftop sitting area?Good Morning! We do have a rooftop area (without food & beverage) that will have some public seating.Answered on 18 May 2021
- Would my 50 pound Labradoodle be able to stay here with me?Good Morning! We do have a $100 non-refundable pet fee per stay and luckily the weight limit is 50lbs! Please note there may be additional charges i...Answered on 29 April 2021
- Is there a pool or hot tub?Unfortunately we do not have a pool or hot tub but we have the largest, natural pool just steps from the hotel.Answered on 11 August 2021
- In the rooftop seating, I saw your answer to that question, so does that mean we can’t have food or drinks up there?You are more than welcome to enjoy a drink or food up there but the rooftop seating area is designed more for enjoyment versus as an eating space.Answered on 11 August 2021
- Are you a pet friendly hotel?what is the cost per pet or stay?Good Morning! We are pet friendly and do have a $100 nonrefundable pet fee for the stay as well as we do limit the stay to one dog per room.Answered on 11 August 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
Children aged 18 years and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Venice V Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
When travelling with pets, please note that an extra charge of 100$ per stay applies.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Venice V Hotel
Check-in at Venice V Hotel is from 15:00, and check-out is until 12:00.
The nearest beach is just 100 yards from Venice V Hotel.
Venice V Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Bike tours
Venice V Hotel is 13.7 miles from the centre of Los Angeles.
Room options at Venice V Hotel include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Venice V Hotel by:
- Car 30min
The prices at Venice V Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.