Hotel Vermont Burlington
41 Cherry Street, Burlington, VT 05401, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 342 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Hotel Vermont Burlington.
Locally developed, designed and owned/operated, the rustic and modern Hotel Vermont is the first independent hotel to join the quaint town of Burlington. Upon arrival to the 125-room, LEED-certified hotel, guests are welcomed by a wood-burning hearth and seasonal aromas. Embodying a truly authentic “Vermont experience,” Hotel Vermont has cultivated local partnerships, including: massage and in-room products specially created by Lunaroma; custom Johnson Woolen Mills blankets in each guest room; Bedtime Menu with teddy bears from Vermont Teddy Bear and flannel pajamas by Vermont Flannel; and complimentary bicycle rentals by Old Spokes Home. Chef de Cuisine Douglas Paine and local mixologists oversee on-site Juniper restaurant, serving seasonal locally-grown fare, and Vermont distilled spirits and brews. Celebrating the farms of Vermont and the northeast, Hen of the Wood’s new Burlington address presents acclaimed farm-to-table cuisine by James Beard Award finalist Chef Eric Warnstedt. The hotel features two terraces that each look onto the area’s first 7,500-square foot “green” Harbor Terrace roof and garden, complemented by bronze sculptures, fire pit and views of Lake Champlain.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- O J Walker 0.3 miles
- Perkins Pier 0.6 miles
- Church Street Marketplace 0.6 miles
- University of Vermont 1.1 miles
- Centennial Field 1.4 miles
- North Beach Park 1.4 miles
- Future Track and Field Facility 1.5 miles
- Champlain Market Place Shopping Center 1.7 miles
- Winooski Falls Mill District 1.7 miles
- Champlain Mill Shopping Center 1.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Lake Champlain 6.8 miles
- Bolton Valley Resort 12.1 miles
- Cochran s Ski Area 12.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- A Single Pebble Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Sherpa Kitchen Restaurant 0.3 miles
- The Vermont Pub & Brewery Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- The Gryphon Restaurant 0.4 miles
- American Flatbread Burlington Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Drink Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Burlington International Airport 3.3 miles
- Plattsburgh International Airport 18.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner
Hen of the Wood
Open for: Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Vermont Burlington
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 4 languages
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Ski Passes Available
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Sports Facilities (on site) (additional charge)
- Bikes Available (free)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges apply.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 17 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
Up to three additional older children or adults are charged USD 20 per person per night when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged USD 20 per night in an extra bed.
Cribs are not available.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Vermont Burlington accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.