Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai
1777 Ala Moana Boulevard, Suite 135, Waikiki, Honolulu, HI 96815, United States of America –
The Ilikai is a landmark oceanfront high rise hotel and condominium at the western end of Waikiki in Honolulu, Hawai'i. When it opened in 1964, the Ilikai was the first luxury high rise hotel in Hawai'i. The building was designed by John Graham Jr, who also designed other building such as the Ala Moana Office building and the Seattle Space Needle. At the time of completion, Waikiki’s skyline started to change from a relatively sparse and flat landscape with an impressive, unique “Y” shaped building towering 26 stories tall. The Ilikai became well known outside of Honolulu residents for appearing prominently in the opening credits of the long running TV series Hawaii Five-O. Today the Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai, located within the Ilikai Hotel, holds 123 junior lanai style rooms with either city or partial ocean views. Situated 10 minutes walking distance from Ala Moana Shopping Center, Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai offers guests the convenience of Waikiki, the proximity of Ala Moana Beach part and front row seat for the Friday night fireworks.
Area Info –
- US Army Museum of Hawaii 0.2 miles
- Ala Wai Small boat harbor 0.3 miles
- Atlantis Submarine 0.3 miles
- Hale Koa Luau 0.3 miles
- Fort DeRussy 0.3 miles
- Royal Hawaiian Shopping Center 0.5 miles
- Magic Island 0.5 miles
- Ala Moana Center 0.6 miles
- Royal Hawaiian Theater Legends in Concert Waikiki 0.7 miles
- Royal Hawaiian Center 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Waikiki Beach 0.9 miles
- Saint Augustine by-the-Sea 1.2 miles
- Neal S. Blaisdell Center 1.3 miles
- Honolulu Museum of Art 1.5 miles
- Kaimana Beach 1.9 miles
- Kapiolani Park 1.9 miles
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest 6.5 miles
- Koko Head Crater Trail Hike 8.8 miles
- Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor 8.9 miles
- Makapuu Lighthouse Trail 12.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Food Pantry Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Diamond Head Crater Mountain 3 miles
- Duke Kahanamoku Lagoon Ocean/Sea 0.1 miles
- Honolulu Airport 6.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
- Snorkeling (additional charge)
- Diving (additional charge)
- Windsurfing (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
Free! Wired internet is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 28 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Convenience Store (on site)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 4:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children or adults are charged USD 25 per stay when using existing beds.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 4.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Waikiki Marina Resort at the Ilikai accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The hotel supports an environmentally-friendly program. All reservations for 7 days and longer will receive full cleaning service on the 7th night only.
Please note: The property is making renovations in 2017 to different areas to the property as follows:
September - December: Pool tile replacement, bathroom renovation, and pool walkway construction
November - December: Hot water tank replacement which may result in periodic hot/cold water outages and/or pressure reduction. Dates are subject to change.
Please note guests must be 21 years of age or older to check in.
Please note that check-in and key collection take place at: 1777 Ala Moana Blvd., Lobby Level 105 B/C, Honolulu 96815.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: TA-063-691-1616-01