Waldorf Astoria Park City
2100 West Frostwood Boulevard, Canyons, Park City, UT 84098, United States of America – Great location - show map
Experience World-class Service at Waldorf Astoria Park City
Waldorf Astoria Park City has a restaurant, outdoor swimming pool, a fitness center and bar in Park City. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. The property has a 24-hour front desk, room service and luggage storage for guests.
The rooms in the resort are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms contain a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a fridge.
Waldorf Astoria Park City offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.
At the accommodation guests are welcome to use a hot tub. The area is popular for hiking and skiing, and ski equipment rental is available at Waldorf Astoria Park City.
The resort also provides a business center and guests can use the fax machine and photocopier or use the on-site ATM machine at Waldorf Astoria Park City.
The Tabernacle is 29 miles from the accommodation, while Kimball Art Center is 4.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Salt Lake City International Airport, 34 miles from Waldorf Astoria Park City.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.8 for a two-person trip.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Waldorf Gondola - 300 feet
- Cabriolet - 1,150 feet
- The Flight of the Canyons - 2,450 feet
- Red Pine Gondola - 2,450 feet
- Sunrise Lift - 3,100 feet
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is there a shuttle to the airport?No there is no shuttle to the airport. We are happy to arrange transportation via our transportation partner (there is a fee)Answered on November 5, 2022
- Hello, does the one bedroom king suite have a balcony and if so, is there a fireplace on the balcony?All of our one-bedroom suites have balconies but there is not a fireplace on the balcony, there is however a fireplace in the room.Answered on November 17, 2022
- Are dogs allowedWe allowed dog and there is a cleaning fee of $100 per stay nonrefundableAnswered on November 5, 2022
- Does the shuttle go downtown to Main Street? is this shuttle Cost covered in resort fee? Are you still serving food and beverages during COVID times?Yes, our shuttle does go to Main Street, it runs on a loop so it will drop off and pick up at specific times and is included in our resort fee. Our onsite restaurant, Powder, is open and recently came out with our winter menu!Answered on November 17, 2022
- Hello ! How easy is it to get to Deer Valley (is it within walking distance ? Is there a shuttle?) Are there views of the mountain from the rooms ?Deer Valley is not walking distance from the resort. You need to take UBER or LYFT or Taxi to get to Deer Valley. Some of the rooms have mountain viewAnswered on November 5, 2022
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Waldorf Astoria Park City accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
-Local, toll-free, and credit card calls (no access fee)
-High speed Internet access
-Local area shuttle
Please contact the hotel for specific costs.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Waldorf Astoria Park City
Room options at Waldorf Astoria Park City include:
Waldorf Astoria Park City is 3.7 miles from the center of Park City.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at Waldorf Astoria Park City may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Waldorf Astoria Park City has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Waldorf Astoria Park City can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Waldorf Astoria Park City on this page.
Check-in at Waldorf Astoria Park City is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Yes, Waldorf Astoria Park City is popular with guests booking family stays.
Waldorf Astoria Park City offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Swimming pool
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Fitness classes
- Spa facilities
- Spa/Wellness packages