Wander Camp Canyonlands
1849 NorthCreek RD, Monticello, UT 84535, Moab, UT 84535, United States of America – Show map
Located in Moab in the Utah region, Wander Camp Canyonlands provides accommodations with free private parking.
If you would like to discover the area, hiking is possible nearby.
Newspaper Rock State Historical Monument is 18 miles from the luxury tent, while San Juan Hospital Heliport is 3.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Cortez Municipal Airport, 68 miles from Wander Camp Canyonlands.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
Most popular amenities
- Is there electricity in the tent to charge my phone and camera?We operate completely off-grid without electricity.Answered on April 9, 2022
- Hello, I can’t seem to find your address of 1849 NorthCreek Rd, Monticello, Ut on my Google Maps for directions.Hi there, our apologies, as it is 1849 N Crk Rd, Monticello, UT.Answered on April 9, 2022
- Hi, do you have shower available in the camp?Yes, we have a communal bathroom that is shared among guests!Answered on March 20, 2022
- Is there electricity in the tent to charge my phone?We operate completely off-grid without electricity and recommend bringing a portable, battery operated charging device with you.Answered on April 9, 2022
- Is the shared bathroom in the tent or is it shared with everyone on the camp ground?Our shared bathrooms are separate from guest tents and shared among all of camp.Answered on April 9, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Payments by Booking.com
Booking.com takes your payment for this stay on behalf of the property, but make sure you have cash for any extras once you get there.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
FAQs about Wander Camp Canyonlands
Yes, Wander Camp Canyonlands is popular with guests booking family stays.
Wander Camp Canyonlands is 49.1 miles from the center of Moab.
Wander Camp Canyonlands offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Check-in at Wander Camp Canyonlands is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at Wander Camp Canyonlands may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Wander Camp Canyonlands by:
- Car 1h