The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington D.C
2100 Massachusetts Ave, N.W, Northwest, Washington, DC, DC 20008 , United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 297 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington D.C.
|Superior King Room - Disability Access|
|Superior King Room|
|Superior King Suite|
|Grand Deluxe King Room - Disability Access|
|Superior Queen Room|
|Grand Deluxe Double With Two Double Beds|
|Grand Deluxe King Room|
|Superior Double Room with Two Double Beds|
|Grand Deluxe King Room with City View|
|Deluxe King Suite|
|Grand Deluxe Queen Room with Two Queen Beds|
Our hotel has an intriguing history spanning over 85 years. When The Fairfax opened in 1927, distinguished guests were drawn to its stately elegance. Colonel H. Grady Gore and wife purchased the hotel in 1932, and at this time congressmen, senators, & ambassadors began to make the hotel their permanent residence. Prominent tenants included young Al Gore Jr., Mrs. Henry Cabot Lodge, and Admiral Chester William Nimitz. Young George H. Bush and parents, Senator & Mrs. Prescott Bush, also made The Fairfax home.
The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington D.C takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Mohandas K Gandhi Statue 0 miles
- Anderson House Museum 0 miles
- Phillips Collection 0.1 miles
- Dumbarton House 0.1 miles
- Dupont Circle 0.2 miles
- Buffaloes Statue 0.2 miles
- D C by Foot 0.3 miles
- B'Nai B'Rith Klutznick Museum 0.5 miles
- Farragut North 0.6 miles
- Foggy Bottom–GWU 0.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- White House 1 miles
- US Holocaust Memorial Museum 1.7 miles
- United States Holocaust Memorial Museum 1.8 miles
- US Marine Corps War Memorial 1.9 miles
- Newseum 1.9 miles
- The National Mall 1.9 miles
- National Gallery of Art 2 miles
- Jefferson Memorial 2.1 miles
- Smithsonian National Air and Space Museum 2.1 miles
- Tomb of the Unknowns 2.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Pizzaria Paradiso Restaurant 0.2 miles
- The Front Page Cafe/bar 0.2 miles
- Metro Supermarket Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Potomac River River 1.3 miles
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport 4.2 miles
- Washington Dulles International Airport 21.7 miles
- Baltimore - Washington International Airport 27.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Capitol Room
Open for: Breakfast
The Fairfax Grille & Lounge
Open for: Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose The Fairfax at Embassy Row, Washington D.C
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
They speak 2 languages
Booking is safe
Pool and Spa
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs USD 49 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 297 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: