The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth
50 Hillside Drive, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, United States of America –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 652 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth.
Premium One-Bedroom Suite
Family Suite - Accessible
Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite - Accessible
Premium Studio Suite
Deluxe Studio Suite - Accessible
Mammoth One-Bedroom Suite
Deluxe Two-Bedroom Suite - Accessible
Deluxe Studio - Hearing Accessible
Deluxe Studio Suite
One-Bedroom Suite - Hearing Accessible
Two-Bedroom Deluxe Suite with View
Mammoth Two-Bedroom Suite
One-Bedroom Deluxe Suite
Mammoth Studio Suite
Deluxe Studio Suite - Wheelchair Accessible
Studio Suite with View
5 Reasons to Choose The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Mammoth Lakes
This mountain retreat sits amidst all the fun outdoor activities that make Mammoth Mountain a spectacular year-round destination.
Area Info –
- Village Gondola 0.9 miles
- Eagle Express (15) 0.9 miles
- Chair 8 1 miles
- Chair 22 1.3 miles
- Roller Coaster Express (4) 1.4 miles
- Chair 20 1.4 miles
- Chair 25 1.6 miles
- Chair 9 1.9 miles
- Chair 21 2.1 miles
- Chair 5 2.1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Goldrush Express (10) 2.2 miles
- Stump Alley Express (2) 2.3 miles
- Facelift Express (3) 2.5 miles
- Thunderbound Express (6) 2.7 miles
- Panorama Gondola 2.8 miles
- Broadway Express (1) 2.8 miles
- Chair 23 2.9 miles
- Discovery Chair (11) 2.9 miles
- Mammoth Mountain Mountain 4.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Pool With View
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Ski Equipment Rental (on site)
- Ski Storage
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges may apply.
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (free)
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 18 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The daily resort fee includes:
- Free champagne upon arrival
- Airport shuttle service
- Shuttle to local destinations within the city
- Underground valet and self-parking
- In-room WiFi
- Access to the Refresh Pool Deck and fitness centre
- Local and nationwide telephone calls
- Daily coffee from 06:00 to 10:00 and hot chocolate in the afternoon 16:00-18:00
- Pool towels
- Daily newspapers
- Ski/snowboard storage
Please be sure to check for road closures during winter months. Highway 120 (Tioga Pass) typically closes from late October until late May. When the Tioga Road is closed, it is not possible to drive to Tuolumne Meadows or enter Yosemite National Park from the east. All other park entrances, including those along Highway 120 from the west, Hetch Hetchy, Highway 140, and Highway 41, remain open all year.
Please note: This year, the Tioga Pass will be closed until late June.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.