The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth
50 Hillside Drive, Mammoth Lakes, CA 93546, United States of America – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 326 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Situated in Mammoth Lakes, this resort is a gondola ride away from skiing at Mammoth Mountain. Ski passes and snowboard rentals are available on site. A kitchenette is featured in all suites and studios.
Boasting a fireplace and a sofa bed, all guest accommodations at Westin Monache Resort are comfortably furnished. Free WiFi and a flat-screen TV are included.
A heated outdoor pool and 2 hot tubs are available at Westin Monache Resort Mammoth Lakes. A 24-hour fitness centre is located on-site.
Located on-site at Westin Monache, Whitebark Restaurant, Bar and Lounge offers contemporary ambiance, views of Mammoth and a gourmet dinner menu. Dishes include Pappardelle pasta, grilled stuffed Portobello and WesterRoss Scottish salmon. Decadent desserts are available. The lounge offers evening drinks and a menu with soups, salads and sandwiches.
Yosemite National Park is 1 hours’ drive from this resort. Yosemite/Mammoth Airport is 8 miles away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Mammoth Lakes, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
- Village Gondola - 450 feet
- Chair 7 - 4,550 feet
- Heimo's Express - 4,700 feet
- Eagle Express 15 - 4,750 feet
- Schoolyard Express - 4,800 feet
- Poma - 4,850 feet
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Does this room have a patio as pictured?Great question. Yes, all of our one-bedroom suite do have a patio; however, the view may be different depending on which mountain view your room is facing.Answered on October 21, 2019
- which rooms have roll in shower ?Our studio suites have a roll-in shower. Please let us know if you would like a suite with a roll-in shower as our availability is limited.Answered on October 21, 2019
- Are you pet friendly? How much per night per pet if you are? Thank youHello - We are pet friendly. There is a $50/night fee up to $150 maximum. (If you are staying for 4 nights, you would only be paying for 3.)Answered on April 12, 2021
- Is the pool heated in the winter mid December?Yes, our pool is heated year round.Answered on October 2, 2021
- Does this have two bedrooms and two bathrooms? Two married couples. So we want our privacy 😅😅Hello, Great question. Our (1) bedroom suites do have a fully equipped kitchen; but, do not have (2) bedrooms and (2) bathrooms. Depending on our occ..Answered on October 21, 2019
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 4:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Other The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The daily resort fee includes:
- Free champagne upon arrival
- Airport shuttle service
- Shuttle to local destinations within the city
- Underground valet and self-parking
- In-room WiFi
- Access to the Refresh Pool Deck and fitness center
- Local and nationwide telephone calls
- Daily coffee from 06:00 to 10:00 and hot chocolate in the afternoon 16:00-18:00
- Pool towels
- Daily newspapers
- Ski/snowboard storage
Please be sure to check for road closures during winter months. Highway 120 (Tioga Pass) typically closes from late October until July. When the Tioga Road is closed, it is not possible to drive to Tuolumne Meadows or enter Yosemite National Park from the east. All other park entrances, including those along Highway 120 from the west, Hetch Hetchy, Highway 140, and Highway 41, remain open all year.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
As a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has temporarily suspended its shuttle services.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
Fitness center is closed from Wed, Jul 01, 2020 until Sat, Oct 03, 2020
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Wed, Jul 01, 2020 until Sat, Oct 03, 2020
FAQs about The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth
The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Bicycle rental
The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth is 3,100 feet from the center of Mammoth Lakes.
Guests staying at The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 6.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth include:
Check-in at The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth is from 4:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth by:
- Car 5h
The prices at The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at The Westin Monache Resort, Mammoth on this page.