19 - 23 Lam Son Square, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam –
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 508 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Heritage Two-Bedroom Suite
Heritage Opera Suite
Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Breakfast
Signature Premium Room
Heritage Executive Suite
Heritage Saigon Suite
Heritage Caravelle Suite
The names of very few hotels evoke such fond, romantic images, and indeed such anticipation, as The Caravelle. Its breezy sound recalls its inspiration: the Iberian caravelas, or as the French called them, caravelles fast, light 15th-century sailing ships that explored the world in search of foreign trade, adventure and new horizons. The Caravelle has been at the center of Saigon society since the hotel was opened in 1959. In 1998, an elegant 24-storey tower was built as a complement to the original 10-storey building. With commanding views of the city and an enviable location opposite the Opera House, the landmark hotel is at the heart of a city once renown as the Pearl of the Orient. Caravelle was home to many members of the international press corps during the Vietnam War. Nowadays, the hotel, Caravelle Saigon with its signature services is still the iconic landmark status in the heart of Saigon. In order to offer the guests with the best experience while staying in Saigon as part of its commitments, Caravelle has been taking a top-to-toe enhancement programme to upgrade the property to an upscale and luxurious hotel in Ho Chi Minh City.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Opera House 0 miles
- Union Square 0.1 miles
- Parkson 0.1 miles
- Vincom Center B 0.1 miles
- Australian Consulate General 0.1 miles
- Ho Chi Minh City Hall 0.2 miles
- Lucky Plaza Ho Chi Minh 0.2 miles
- People's Committee Building 0.2 miles
- Sri Thenday Yuttha Panin Temple 0.2 miles
- Vincom Shopping Center 0.2 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Museum of Ho Chi Minh City 0.3 miles
- Takashimaya Vietnam 0.3 miles
- General Post Office 0.4 miles
- Notre Dame Church 0.4 miles
- Diamond Plaza 0.4 miles
- Ben Thanh Street Food Market 0.5 miles
- Ben Thanh Market 0.5 miles
- Reunification Palace 0.5 miles
- Fine Arts Museum 0.5 miles
- Mariamman Hindu Temple 0.6 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Parkson Saigon Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Hum 2 Lounge & restaurant Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Ngon Restaurant Restaurant 0.4 miles
- Ben Thanh Market Market 0.7 miles
- CHILL SKY BAR Cafe/bar 1.1 miles
- CUC GACH QUAN Restaurant 2.2 miles
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport 4.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 reasons to choose Caravelle Saigon
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Ho Chi Minh City
Most popular facilities
Caravelle Saigon features these highly rated facilities:
- Fitness centre 9.0
- Room view 8.9
- Room service 8.0
- Sun terrace
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Spa Facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Hot tub/jacuzzi (Additional charge)
- Massage (Additional charge)
- Spa and wellness centre (Additional charge)
- Fitness centre (Additional charge)
- Sauna (Additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Snack bar
- Restaurant (à la carte and buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and charges are applicable.
- Concierge service
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Luggage storage
- Ticket service
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out (Additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Shoeshine (Additional charge)
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre (Additional charge)
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Car hire
- Gift shop
- Safety deposit box
- VIP room facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 12:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All further older children or adults are charged USD 98.18 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Caravelle Saigon accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that this is a strictly non-smoking hotel.
Please note that the hotel will only hold bookings until 16:00. If you are arriving after 16:00, please call the hotel in advance to let them know.
A smart-casual dress code applies for guests entering Signature Lounge. No singlet, shorts, slippers and fitness attire are allowed.
Please note that a limousine service for a maximum of 2 people is available at USD 63.53 per way.