LaPinta Boutique Cruises
Hon Gai Wharf, Ha Long, Vietnam – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 51 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at LaPinta Boutique Cruises! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.LaPinta Boutique Cruises features air-conditioned rooms and suites with a private bathroom. The cruise provides free kayaking and fishing equipment and serves all meals on board.
LaPinta Boutique Cruises departs from Hai Phong to Tuan Chau pier, number 19B. Hanoi International Airport is approximately 112 mi from Cat Ba Island.
Each room and suite comes with wooden flooring and a wardrobe. Private bathroom includes a shower and hairdryer. Free bottled water and life vests are provided.
Activities for guests on board include excursions to caves and grottoes. Guests can also enjoy movies and games or watch a cooking demonstration during their journey. Free Tai Chi exercises are conducted every morning. Massage services are available at an extra charge.
Breakfast, lunch and dinner consisting of set menus are served. An in-house bar serves a variety of fresh juices, cocktails and wines.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.LaPinta Boutique Cruises has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jul 26, 2013
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is the bus transfer from/to Hanoi included in the price? If not, what is the cost for 2 adults and 2 children (10 years / 7 years)? What activities are included in the price (eg. kayaking)? What items are not included in the price? What is the cost of these items for 2 adults and 2 children (10 years / 7 years)?Dear, Our transfer is not included in the room rate, we provide shared luxury van service that picks you up and drop you off in your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter area . Our Tour Included: Full facilities Cabin on cruise, All meals on board, Welcome drink, Entrance and sightseeing fees, Kayaking, Fishing equipment, English speaking guide, Dcar Limousine bus round trip pick up and drop off at Hanoi Old quarter, Fruits and local wine party (Special event only), VAT and service charge. Tour Excluded: Beverages, Personal expenses, All services and items not mentioned specifically in the list aboveAnswered on 18 November 2019
- We are 2 adults and 2 (10 year old) chlldren. Please lt us know transfer costs return to Hanoi old centre. thank you AnthonyDear Anthony, Thank you so much for your interested in our transportation. We advise sharing Dcar Limousine van pick up and drop off guest at Hanoi Old quarter. It's 35$US per person 2 ways. So total price for your family at 140$US. You can pay by cash in VND, USD or card with bank fee 3% on arrival. Best regards, LindaAnswered on 2 March 2020
- Hello are you taking bookings on your cruise at the moment? We are currently staying in Hanoi and looking to book a cruise in ha long for tomorrow.Hi, We will not depart tomorrow. We are deeply sorry for this inconvenience.Answered on 31 March 2022
- You have advised that transfers to Hanoi are available upon request - can you kindly let me know the price for return trip to old quarter?Hello ! Our Shared Limousine Van is available in the Hanoi Old Quarter Area from 20 USD / person / way and 35 USD / person / round trip . Thank youAnswered on 18 February 2020
- Hi, May i know how much is the charges for pick up and drop off in hanoi?we advise sharing Dcar Limousine van pick up and drop off at at Hanoi Old quarter. It's 35$ per person round trip.Answered on 12 March 2020
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Traditional • Modern • Romantic
- Dietary optionsHalal • Vegetarian • Vegan • Dairy-free
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Landmark view
- Mountain view
- Ocean view
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Cooking classOff-site
- Tour or class about local culture
- Evening entertainment
- Game room
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' meals
- Snack bar
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor play equipment for kids
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- MassageAdditional charge
- SpaAdditional charge
From 12:00 PM to 12:30 PM
From 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 5 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash LaPinta Boutique Cruises accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that bus transfers from Hanoi to Hon Gai pier are not included. The boat embarks at 12:00 sharp from Hai Phong. If you require transportation, please contact the cruise directly. Contact details can be found on the booking confirmation.
If you have any dietary requirements (e.g. vegetarian), please inform the cruise before departure.
Cruise itineraries and schedules are subject to change, dependent upon the weather and operating conditions.