Grand Hotel Saigon
8 Dong Khoi Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 1604 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Grand Hotel Saigon.
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Premium Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Senior Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Grand Executive Double or Twin Room
Grand Executive Suite with Sky Lounge access
One Of The Oldest Hotels In Ho Chi Minh City Since 1930 and completely restored in 1997, nestled in Saigon's scenic riverside area and within walking distance to major commercial and entertainment addresses, and still retains its French colonial style, provides a perfect base for conducting business or for having a completely relaxed vacation. At the Grand, every guest will enjoy a well-appointed room or a luxurious suite with plenty of room to live, to work or just to relax. Our warm inviting atmosphere, congenial staff and host of fine services help to make every stay the most enjoyable one. In 2012 inside this French colonial style hotel, you will find 226 luxurious guestrooms and suites with panoramic views of Saigon River and HCMC; 400-seat ballroom and break-out rooms, recreation area, VIP Lounge, Western & Asian restaurants, Rooftop Grand Cafe, Bars & Spa, etc., as well as friendly and professional staff. Our proud tradition of hospitality is evident in every detail, making your stay an engaging and memorable experience.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Lucky Plaza Ho Chi Minh 0.1 miles
- Bitexco Financial Tower 0.2 miles
- Bach Dang Boat Station 0.2 miles
- Opera House 0.3 miles
- Sri Thenday Yuttha Panin Temple 0.3 miles
- Union Square 0.3 miles
- Saigon Centre 0.3 miles
- Parkson 0.3 miles
- Takashimaya Vietnam 0.4 miles
- Saigon River Tunnel 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Vincom Center B 0.4 miles
- Ho Chi Minh City Hall 0.4 miles
- Museum of Ho Chi Minh City 0.4 miles
- Nha Rong Wharf 0.5 miles
- Vincom Shopping Center 0.5 miles
- Fine Arts Museum 0.5 miles
- Ben Thanh Market 0.5 miles
- Ben Thanh Street Food Market 0.6 miles
- General Post Office 0.6 miles
- Notre Dame Church 0.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Jaspas Restaurant 0 miles
- The Long @ Times Square Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Phuc Long Coffee & Tea Express Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Tan Son Nhat International Airport 4.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Chinese, Vietnamese, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Saigon Palace Restaurant
Food: Asian, European
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Grand Hotel Saigon
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Ho Chi Minh City
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Spa Facilities
- Body Wrap
- Body Scrub
- Body Treatments
- Hair Coloring
- Hair Treatments
- Facial Treatments
- Beauty Services
- Outdoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged USD 11 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 12 years are charged USD 47 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged USD 47 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Grand Hotel Saigon accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
- A scanned passport copy of the credit card owner and
- A scanned copy (front-side and back-side) of his/her credit card for pre-authorization procedures.
Please note that hotel policy requires foreign guests checking in with a local to produce a marriage certificate upon arrival at the hotel. Kindly contact the hotel's front desk for further information.
Airport pick up and drop off are available at a surcharge. Guests who wish to use this service are required to contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your booking confirmation.
Please note that if smoking occurs in your room during your stay, a VND 4,000,000 (or equivalent USD 200) deep cleaning fee will be billed to your account.