Hanoi Tirant Hotel
36-38-40 Gia Ngu Street, Old Quarter, Hoan Kiem, Hanoi, Vietnam – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 678 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hanoi Tirant Hotel! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.A stroll from Hoan Kiem Lake, Tirant Hotel offers elegant rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs. Located within the historic Old Quarter, it offers a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a spa center (Please note that Ciel Spa has temporarily closed). Guests can enjoy meals at the on-site restaurant, followed by a drink at a bar.
Pleasant air-conditioned rooms feature classic wood furnishings and flooring. Guests have the use of a safe, fridge and electric kettle. Glass-paneled bathrooms have hot shower facilities. In-room dining is possible upon request.
Guests can explore Hanoi with the help of the tour desk and transport services provided. Staff can also assist with business and childcare needs.
A range of local and international dishes is available at Tirant restaurant. Skyline Lounge serves up to many choices of beverages, wines and alcoholic drinks.
Tirant Hotel is 2,650 feet from Opera House and a 7-minute drive from Hanoi Railway Station. It is a 50-minute drive from Noi Bai International Airport.
This is our guests' favorite part of Hanoi, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.Hanoi Tirant Hotel has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jan 31, 2011
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- good evening we are to arrive in HANOI on 2 feb 23 very early at nine am will we be able to get in room thanks Colin&Lynn going to book for three nightsDear Colin & Lynn, Our check-in time is after 14.00 & check-out time is before 12.00. At this moment, we can not guarantee that you can check in at 9..Answered on 15 November 2022
- Do the rooms have separate showerExecutive room has private bathroom with shower/Some rooms has a bathtub.Answered on 24 October 2019
- Hello. Is your pool open to non-guests? And how much is it per day?Hi, the pool is for in-house customers only. Thank you for your interesting in our hotel. Good day, sir/ma'amAnswered on 24 October 2022
- Is there an airport shuttle service?Dear Sir/ Ma'am, The hotel does not offer shuttle service. There are options to get to our hotels: bus (currently number 17) or private car service b..Answered on 11 July 2022
- Hi, do you have family rooms? or connecting roomsDear Sir/Madam, We have Executive Family balcony with one double bed and 2 single beds. If you have the interest, please let me know. Best regards, ..Answered on 26 October 2022
- Still looking?
- CuisineAmerican • French • Seafood • Vietnamese • Asian • European
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Traditional • Modern • Romantic
- Dietary optionsVegetarian
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Walk-in closet
- Outdoor fireplace
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Sitting area
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Baby safety gates
- Child safety socket covers
- Babysitting/Child services
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up service
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Car rental
- Laptop safe
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Pool with view
- Pool/Beach towels
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Beach chairs/Loungers
- Fitness center
From 2:00 PM to 11:00 PM
From 6:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Cash Hanoi Tirant Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: VND 1107000
New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: VND 688800 (from 5 to 11 years old)
Please inform Hanoi Tirant Hotel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Hanoi Tirant Hotel
Guests staying at Hanoi Tirant Hotel can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Hanoi Tirant Hotel is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Hanoi Tirant Hotel has 1 restaurant:
- Skyline Restaurant
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Room options at Hanoi Tirant Hotel include:
Yes, Hanoi Tirant Hotel is popular with guests booking family stays.
Hanoi Tirant Hotel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Swimming pool
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental
- Cooking class
- Walking tours
- Happy hour
The prices at Hanoi Tirant Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hanoi Tirant Hotel is 1,950 feet from the center of Hanoi.