Paradise Luxury Cruise
Tuan Chau Island, Ha Long, Vietnam –
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 324 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Deluxe Double or Twin Room - 2 Days 1 Night
Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Balcony - 2 Days 1 Night
Suite with Terrace - 2 Days 1 Night
Deluxe Double or Twin Room - 3 Days 2 Nights
Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Balcony - 3 Days 2 Nights
Suite with Terrace - 3 Days 2 Nights
The Paradise Luxury Classic is the only ship in Halong Bay to offer royal banquets- don the robes of a dignitary and feast on a menu of delectable Vietnamese cuisine fit for a king. Our sundecks are not left bare but attractively furnished with comfortable outdoor furniture including intimate lounge areas to chat with your family and friends and sun beds on which to recline and take in some rays. Reflecting our award-winning service, our team of highly trained butlers that are assigned to you and your cabin will personalize the experience, giving you a direct channel to the cruise manager and captain. Between mealtimes and excursions, we are committed to offering the most engaging onboard activities, including cooking demonstrations and an introduction to Vietnam’s fascinating tea and cafe culture. Our cozy departure lounge and private dock and pontoon ensure that boarding your cruise ship couldn’t be easier, without any unnecessary waiting around or the awkward use of the tender boat. With your safety always a priority, our dedicated engineering team carries out daily maintenance on all our vessels to ensure that everything is running smoothly.
Property surroundings –
- Tuan Chau Harbour 1.2 miles
- Halong Marine Plaza 2.1 miles
- Heavenly Palace Cave 2.7 miles
- Dau Go Cave 3 miles
- Ha Long Night Market 4 miles
- Sun World Ha Long Park 4.1 miles
- Queen Cable Car Station 5.2 miles
- Vincom Plaza Ha Long 6.2 miles
- Quang Ninh Museum 7.1 miles
- Ti Top Island 8.1 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Soi Sim Island 8.4 miles
- Sung Sot Cave 9.4 miles
- Cat Ba National Park 10.2 miles
- Hospital Cave 11.9 miles
- Ben Beo Harbour 15.1 miles
- Dau Be Island 16.2 miles
- Vincom Plaza Ngo Quyen 19.8 miles
Restaurants and markets
- 1958 Local Restaurant Restaurant 0 miles
- Whiskey Gallery Bar Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Bai Tho Moutain Mountain 1.9 miles
- Cat Bi International Airport 18.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: American, Vietnamese, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
5 reasons to choose Paradise Luxury Cruise
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
- Sun terrace
Pets are not allowed.
- Evening entertainment
- Water sport facilities (on site) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Luggage storage
- Car hire
- Gift shop
- Currency exchange
- Barber/beauty shop
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
11:00 - 12:00
10:30 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 12 years is charged USD 151 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 12 years are charged USD 151 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
The following documents must be presented upon arrival, before boarding:
1. Credit card used for booking
2. Confirmation of the transaction (sent directly to your email after successful purchase)
3. Cardholder's signature on the physical credit card
Cruise itinerary and schedule are subject to change without prior notice due to weather and operation conditions.
Advanced registration will be required so please provide (under Special Request during Booking) all passport information (full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number) at least 8 days before departure (Guests who fail to provide said information may not be allowed to be on board, according to local regulations)
Please note round trip bus transfer costs:
- USD 40 per person for round trip shared transfer; or
- USD 160 per private car (up to 7 seats)
Pick up points:
- Private transfers offer pick-up at any hotel within Hanoi.
- Shuttle bus transfers offer pick-ups at the hotels within Hanoi's Old Quarter only.
- Shuttle bus transfers for guests staying in hotels not within the Old Quarter offer pick-ups at 49 Hai Ba Trung St, Hoan Kiem, Ha Noi (V-Presso Coffee). Please note that the coffee shop open at 07:00. Guests are advised to arrive at the shop no later than 07:30.
Embarkation and disembarkation point:
Paradise Suites Hotel, Tuan Chau Island, Halong City, Quang Ninh Province.
Please note that embarkation is at 12:15.
Second and last check-in/boarding time at 12:30 will be done via tender boat (extra charge applies).
Guests are strongly advised to arrive at harbour before 12:15 to avoid late check-in charges.
Free parking is available at the cruise's office in Tuan Chau located at: Tuan Chau Ward, Halong, Quang Ninh. Please also note that there will be an additional charge for baby cot requests (varied by age) room type and cruise itineraries.
WiFi is available on board but is sometimes unstable due to weak signal points across the mountainous bay.
Please note that there is a peak season surcharge at USD 50 per person per night from 21 December 2017 to 31 December 2017. Guests are charged separately and are to pay directly to the hotel upon arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.