Coconuts Beach Club Resort and Spa
Maninoa Village, 00000 Fausaga, Samoa – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 13 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Located directly on the beachfront and offering over-water fales, Coconuts Beach Club Resort features a restaurant, bar and outdoor swimming pool. The day spa offers a full range of massage therapies and beauty treatments.
All accommodations at Coconuts Beach Club Resort and Spa includes air conditioning, ceiling fans, coffee/tea making facilities, electronic in-room safe, hairdryer and a mini-refrigerator.
Apia Fagali'i Airport is 12 mi away. The restaurants, bars and markets of Apia city center are 12 mi from Coconuts Beach Club Resort Samoa.
Mika’s Restaurant serves Italian, French and Samoan dishes. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are available. Guests have a choice of 3 bars, including a swim-up bar and a poolside bar. The reception offers currency exchange services and a gift shop.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?Talofa lava. The weather is fairly consistent year round, so it's very hard to base your travel on the weather conditions for a particular week in the..Answered on 15 October 2019
- Hello, do you have transportation from the airport to the resort? How long it will take to get from airport to accomodation? 😀Talofa lava! Regarding airport transportation, yes, we do pick ups and drop offs to the airport or other resorts on island. This service is free if yo..Answered on 21 July 2022
- Do you have a smoking room or is smoking allowed on the patio?Smoking outside your fale or room patio is fine but not in the room or anywhere else where other guests hang out.Answered on 17 February 2022
- Can you directly access the beach from the beach front villas??Yes, you can easily access to the beach from the Villas.Answered on 13 September 2022
- hi , do you offer adjoining room if we take two rooms for a family of 4 (kids aged 16 & 13). many thanks in advanceYes, we have the 2Bedroom Beach fale which has 2 separate bedrooms and a living area as well for the whole family. It has one big bathroom.Answered on 24 February 2023
- Still looking?
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Ocean view
- Sun deck
- Electric kettle
- Evening entertainment
- HikingAdditional charge
- Sitting area
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Tour desk
- Packed lunches
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Air conditioning
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking rooms
- Open all year
- Pool with view
- Pool/Beach towels
- Pool bar
- MassageAdditional charge
- SpaAdditional charge
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 3 are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Coconuts Beach Club Resort and Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that this property does not accept payments with American Express credit cards.
Please note that guests enjoy free airport transfers for stays of 5 or more nights. Please inform the property of your flight details and estimated arrival time. Please contact the property to request an airport transfer before your arrival.
Please note the breakfast included is a light continental breakfast only
FAQs about Coconuts Beach Club Resort and Spa
Yes, Coconuts Beach Club Resort and Spa is popular with guests booking family stays.
The nearest beach is 150 feet from Coconuts Beach Club Resort and Spa.
Coconuts Beach Club Resort and Spa offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
- Swimming pool
Coconuts Beach Club Resort and Spa has 1 restaurant:
- Mika's Restaurant
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
The prices at Coconuts Beach Club Resort and Spa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Coconuts Beach Club Resort and Spa include:
Check-in at Coconuts Beach Club Resort and Spa is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Coconuts Beach Club Resort and Spa is 0.8 miles from the center of Fausaga.