19 Loader Street, De Waterkant
19 Loader Street, De Waterkant, 8001 Cape Town, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 29 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
19 Loader Street is a wonderful address to stay, you will battle to find a more central location. The house is comfortable and inviting, with supermarkets and restaurants on your doorstep!
Sergio and I have been inn the hospitality industry for the last 40 years, we owned restaurants for 20 years, and we then had a guesthouse in Camps Bay for 10 years. We now have 3 properties that we rent out for short term rentals.
De Waterkant is a fabulous area, extremely central and close to the city centre, the V&A Waterfront, with supermarkets, restaurants and many other shops in close walking distance.
Languages spoken: English, Afrikaans
Area Info –
- Cape Quarter 0.2 miles
- Signal Hill Noon Cannon 0.3 miles
- Bo-Kaap Museum 0.4 miles
- Christiaan Barnard Hospital 0.4 miles
- Investec Cape Town 0.4 miles
- The African Portrait Art Gallery 0.4 miles
- Engen Head Office 0.4 miles
- MyCiTi Station Thibault 0.5 miles
- Greenmarket Square 0.5 miles
- Atlantic Art Gallery 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Long Street 0.7 miles
- V&A Waterfront 1 miles
- Table Mountain 2.5 miles
- Canal Walk 5.6 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 6.8 miles
- Groot Constantia 7.9 miles
- Robben Island Museum 8.4 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 8.5 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 10.7 miles
- US Consulate General 11.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Beluga Restaurant 0.6 miles
- V&A Waterfront Market 1.2 miles
- Manhattan Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Spar Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Atlantic Ocean/Sea 1.9 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 2.5 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 10.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
Sit back and relax
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Tour Desk
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One additional child or adult is charged ZAR 400 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Please inform 19 Loader Street, De Waterkant of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Dear visitor, this region is currently experiencing drought conditions. Please be aware that certain properties are subject to comply with local water usage restrictions.