Kapensis Guesthouse (Pty) Ltd
Farm Hangklip 559/74, Off of the "R44", 7196 Pringle Bay, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 169 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Kapensis Guesthouse (Pty) Ltd.
Soothing silence, fresh air, sweeping mountain views and plenty of fynbos – that’s what staying at this German-owned guesthouse, just outside Pringle Bay will be. Kapensis Guesthouse, at the foot of the Hangklip Mountains, is a place where time seems to stand still – as still as the quiet night air that separates you from the millions of bright stars overhead. All the luxurious conveniences you would expect of a 4-star guest house are part of the Kapensis experience, but you’ll never feel over-pampered. The rooms are extremely spacious, with earth coat floors and minimalist design, offering incredible views that make sleeping with the curtains open a great idea!
Area Info –
- Brodie Link Nature Reserve 0.6 miles
- Kogelberg Biosphere 2 miles
- Stony Point 2.7 miles
- Harold Porter National Botanical Garden 4 miles
- John the Potter Pottery Gallery 5.8 miles
- Kleinmond Coast and Mountain Reserve 7.8 miles
- Arabella Country Estate 7.9 miles
- Kleinmond Golf Course 10.2 miles
- Rooisand Nature Reserve 13.7 miles
- Iona Winery 13.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Cape Bay Wines 15.6 miles
- Ataraxia Mountain Vineyards 16.6 miles
- Bouchard Finlayson Vineyards and Cellars 17.1 miles
- Paul Cluver Wines 18.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Bistro @365 Restaurant 1.9 miles
- Hook, Line and Sinker Restaurant 1.9 miles
- The Hanging Rock Kitchen Restaurant 1.9 miles
- The Tides Cafe/Bar 2.5 miles
- The Whaling Station Cafe/Bar 2.5 miles
- Hangklip Mountain 1.9 miles
- False Bay Ocean/Sea 1.9 miles
- Kogelberg Mountain 5 miles
- Palmietrivier River 5 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 30.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Kapensis Guesthouse (Pty) Ltd
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment and Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children 6 and older are allowed at this guesthouse.
There's no capacity for cribs in the room.
There's no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Kapensis Guesthouse (Pty) Ltd accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.