African Queen Guest House
11 Wolf Power Close, 7975 Noordhoek, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 71 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
African Queen Guesthouse is perfectly situated in the middle of the Cape Peninsula, 25 mins. from Cape Point and 30 mins. to central Cape Town. Restaurants, beautiful nature and the 5 km Noordhoek beach are at our doorstep...plus awesome sunsets!
Area Info –
- Cape Point Vineyards Estate 0.8 miles
- Cinema Longbeach Mall 1 miles
- Chapman's Peak 2.1 miles
- Fish Hoek Valley Museum 3.2 miles
- The Arcade Seaside Mall 3.4 miles
- Fish Hoek Railway Station 3.4 miles
- US Consulate General 3.7 miles
- Reddam House Private School 3.7 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 3.7 miles
- Westlake Office Park 3.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Steenberg Golf Estate 3.9 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 5.3 miles
- Groot Constantia 6 miles
- World of Birds 6.6 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 10 miles
- Table Mountain 11.1 miles
- Long Street 12.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Checkers Supermarket 1.2 miles
- The Foodbarn Restaurant 1.9 miles
- Cape Point Vineyards Restaurant Restaurant 1.9 miles
- Cafe Roux Cafe/Bar 1.9 miles
- The Toad Cafe/Bar 1.9 miles
- Woolworths Supermarket 1.9 miles
- PnP Supermarket 1.9 miles
- Cape Point Vineyard Food Market (Thu. only) Market 1.9 miles
- The Red Herring Restaurant 2.5 miles
- Chapman's Peak Scenic Drive Mountain 1.9 miles
- Atlantic Ocean Ocean/Sea 2.5 miles
- Silvermine Dam Lake 3.1 miles
- False Bay Ocean/Sea 3.7 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 15.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose African Queen Guest House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Full Body Massage
- Hand Massage
- Head Massage
- Couples' Massage
- Foot Massage
- Neck Massage
- Back Massage
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Snorkeling Off-site (additional charge)
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Diving Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site (additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site (additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged ZAR 225 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged ZAR 175 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged ZAR 425 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
African Queen Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.