12 Mauritius Crescent, 7975 Noordhoek, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 66 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Jennifer and Rob Stewart
With views across the Noordhoek valley to the Atlantic Ocean, African Violet has six luxury self catering apartments. Each well-equipped apartment is private and has its own outdoor area, and the use of the communal pool. The honeymoon Terrace Suite has a Jacuzzi bath and a private infinity pool. Well positioned in Cape Town you can visit Cape Point, Table Mountain, V&A Waterfront, Robben Island, Kirstenbosch and the wine lands, and drive 10 minutes to beaches of your choice. Free wifi. Off street parking. Personal attention and advice to assist with your daily plans. Couples or groups up to 14 people - perfect for family get together.
Rob built African Violet from scratch, spending much time planning and sketching, and then transforming the property before our eyes. We are always improving it. It is great, too, having the 'master' handyman readily on hand to do maintenance.
Shops are close and fabulous restaurants are located literally all around the peninsula - so happy eating and drinking (we can arrange taxis) We are easy access to Cape Point, penguins, Kirstenbosch, Hout Bay, Table Mountain and V&A Waterfront
Languages spoken: English
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Cinema Longbeach Mall 1 miles
- Fish Hoek Valley Museum 2.3 miles
- The Arcade Seaside Mall 2.5 miles
- Fish Hoek Railway Station 2.6 miles
- Cape Point Vineyards Estate 2.7 miles
- Sunny Cove Railway Station 2.9 miles
- Chapman's Peak 3.7 miles
- Kalk Bay Theatre 3.8 miles
- Simon's Town Railway Station 4 miles
- Simon's Town Museum 4.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- US Consulate General 5 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 5.1 miles
- Steenberg Golf Estate 5.3 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 7.1 miles
- Groot Constantia 7.7 miles
- World of Birds 8.5 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 11.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Longbeach Mall Supermarket 1.7 miles
- Cape Point Vineyards Thursday market Market 3.5 miles
- Food Barn Restaurant Restaurant 3.7 miles
- Harbour House Restaurant 4.8 miles
- The Meeting Place Cafe/Bar 7.1 miles
- The Hub Restaurant 8.1 miles
- Atlantic Ocean Ocean/Sea 5 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 21.3 miles
- Cape Point Mountain 23.1 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 16.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- Non-smoking Rooms
Sit back and relax
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Pool With View
- Infinity Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years are charged ZAR 250 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged ZAR 1 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged ZAR 250 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged ZAR 250 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
African Violet accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Dear visitor, this region is currently experiencing drought conditions. Please be aware that certain properties are subject to comply with local water usage restrictions.