Afrovibe Adventure Lodge
Corner of Galjoen Road and Claude Drive,Myoli Beach, 6573 Sedgefield, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 77 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Afrovibe is located in Sedgefield, one of the most sublime coastal destinations in South Africa. It is one of many small towns which punctuate the celebrated Garden Route coastline, but it stands apart because of both its awesome, friendly vibe and wealth of surrounding natural assets. Afrovibe Adventure Lodge and Afrovibe Beach House both provide the perfect base from which to explore the myriad of attractions in the region.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Sedgefield Market 2.1 miles
- Groenvlei Dam 2.9 miles
- Lake Swartvlei 3.5 miles
- Lakes Area National Park 6.2 miles
- Timberlake Organic village 7.1 miles
- Lake Bo Langvlei 7.7 miles
- Goukamma Nature Reserve 7.9 miles
- Knysna National Lake Area 12.9 miles
- Milkwood Village Shopping Centre 13.3 miles
- Simola Golf and Country Estate 13.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Simola Golf Estate 13.5 miles
- Pledge Nature Reserve 13.8 miles
- Knysna Forest 14.1 miles
- Pezula Golf Estate 16.7 miles
- Pezula Golf Club 17 miles
- Linsay Castle by Noetzie Beach 18.7 miles
- Outeniqua Transport Museum 19.4 miles
- George Airport 24.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Afrovibe Adventure Lodge
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- Private Beach Area
- BBQ Facilities
- Shared Kitchen
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Sports Facilities (on site)
- Diving (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child from 0 to 11 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child from 12 to 18 years is charged ZAR 120 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Afrovibe Adventure Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Dear visitor, this region is currently experiencing drought conditions. Please be aware that certain properties are subject to comply with local water usage restrictions.