Amanzi Island Lodge
31 Cearn Drive, Leisure Isle, 6571 Knysna, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 411 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Amanzi Island Lodge.
Deluxe Double Room
Junior Suite with Pool View
Standard Queen Room with Lagoon View
Deluxe King Room
Double or Twin Room
Superior Double Room
Deluxe Double Room with Balcony
Suite with Lake View
Suite with Sea View
Family Double Room
On the shore of the Knysna Lagoon you will find Amanzi Island Lodge, a tranquil beach house on Leisure Isle, with spectacular views of the Knysna Heads and Featherbed Nature Reserve. The property has 15 spacious bedrooms most of which open out onto a balcony either overlooking the lagoon or our private garden. Our sunny and spacious rooms are air-conditioned and equipped with satellite TV. The bathrooms have complimentary Charlotte Rhys luxury bath products.
Area Info –
- View Point Eastern Knysna Head 0.5 miles
- Knysna the Heads 0.5 miles
- Knysna Golf Club 1.2 miles
- Pezula Golf Estate 1.5 miles
- Pezula Golf Club 1.8 miles
- Knysna Waterfront 2.4 miles
- Featherbed Boat Cruises 2.6 miles
- Knysna National Lake Area 2.6 miles
- Pledge Nature Reserve 3.2 miles
- Linsay Castle by Noetzie Beach 3.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Simola Golf and Country Estate 4.8 miles
- Knysna Forest 5 miles
- Simola Golf Estate 5 miles
- Knysna Big Tree 10.6 miles
- Plettenberg Bay Polo Field 18.3 miles
- Goose Valley Golf Club 18.4 miles
- Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve 18.5 miles
- Robberg 18.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Senza Restaurant 2.2 miles
- East Head Cafe Cafe/Bar 2.2 miles
- Kwikspar Supermarket 3.1 miles
- 34 South Restaurant 4.3 miles
- Olive Tree Restaurant 4.3 miles
- Cafe Mario Cafe/Bar 4.3 miles
- Quay Four Cafe/Bar 4.3 miles
- Woolworths Supermarket 4.3 miles
- Pick n Pay Supermarket 4.3 miles
- Frida Market Market 21.1 miles
- Knysna Heads Mountain 1.2 miles
- Indian Ocean Ocean/Sea 1.2 miles
- Leisure Isle Lagoon Lake 0 miles
- George Airport 39.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Amanzi Island Lodge Restaurant
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose Amanzi Island Lodge
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Knysna
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes Available (free)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 6 years are charged ZAR 895 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged ZAR 895 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Amanzi Island Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.