An African Villa
19 Carstens Street, 8001 Cape Town, South Africa – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 176 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Property surroundings – Great location - show map
- Labia Theatre 0.3 miles
- Grand Parade 0.4 miles
- Long Street 0.4 miles
- South African Museum And Planetarium 0.5 miles
- Mediclinic Cape Town 0.6 miles
- South African Jewish Museum 0.6 miles
- South African National Gallery 0.6 miles
- Company Gardens 0.6 miles
- The Company's Garden 0.6 miles
- Bo-Kaap Museum 0.6 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Table Mountain 1.6 miles
- V&A Waterfront 1.9 miles
- Canal Walk 6.4 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 6.5 miles
- Groot Constantia 7.1 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 7.7 miles
- Robben Island Museum 9.1 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 10 miles
- US Consulate General 10.3 miles
- Chapman's Peak 11.9 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Woolworths Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Checkers Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 3.3 miles
- Signal Hill Mountain 3.4 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 11.2 miles
Food areas nearby
- Bree Street Restaurant Nightlife area with pubs Bakery Cuisine in this area includes: Coffee and Tea, Gourmet, Italian, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Spanish (tapas style)
- Kloof Street Restaurant Nightlife area with pubs Bakery Cuisine in this area includes: Pub food, Coffee and Tea, Bar snacks, Gourmet, Italian, Traditional, Breakfast
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 reasons to choose An African Villa
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Pool and wellness
- Pool/beach towels
- Outdoor pool
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible).
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Gift shop
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children older than 12 years are welcome.
One child or adult is charged ZAR 250 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.