An African Villa
19 Carstens Street, 8001 Cape Town, South Africa – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 175 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at An African Villa.
Area Info – Great location - show map
- FNB Bank ATM Lifestyle On Kloof 0.3 miles
- Labia Theatre 0.3 miles
- Grand Parade Square 0.4 miles
- Long Street 0.4 miles
- South African Museum And Planetarium 0.5 miles
- Huguenot Chambers 0.5 miles
- Mediclinic Cape Town 0.6 miles
- South African Jewish Museum 0.6 miles
- South African National Gallery 0.6 miles
- Company Gardens 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Table Mountain 1.6 miles
- V&A Waterfront 1.9 miles
- Canal Walk 6.4 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 6.5 miles
- Groot Constantia 7.1 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 7.7 miles
- Robben Island Museum 9.1 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 10 miles
- US Consulate General 10.3 miles
- Chapman's Peak 11.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Woolworths Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Checkers Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 3.3 miles
- Signal Hill Mountain 3.4 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 11.2 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Bree Street Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Bakery Food in this area includes: Coffee & tea, Gourmet, Italian, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Spanish (tapas style)
- Kloof Street Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Bakery Food in this area includes: Pub food, Coffee & tea, Bar snacks, Gourmet, Italian, Traditional, Breakfast
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose An African Villa
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible).
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children older than 12 years are welcome.
One child or adult is charged ZAR 250 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.