Ashanti Lodge Gardens
11 Hof Street, Gardens, 8001 Cape Town, South Africa – Great location - show map
Ashanti Lodge in Gardens was one of the first Hostels in Cape Town and it has been a unique place ever since. We are located in a Victorian style mansion close to the foot of Table Mountain and within walking distance to the city. Our accommodations include bright dormitories and private rooms. Some features normal beds or iron wrought bunk beds. All have nice decor with a designer touch. We have a wide range of communal areas as the social life is what this place is all about! You will find an outdoor swimming pool, two braai areas (some of you might call them BBQ’s), 3 balconies, a winter garden and of course our famous Kumasi Café with a pool table and a fully licenced bar available. Our 24-Hour Front Desk can help with packed lunches, laundry service, airport shuttle and more than one good advice of what to do in Cape Town! Free wi-fi is available. If you want to go on any sort of tour our travel desk will be more than happy to book it for you. An outstanding breakfast buffet is available at the bar and we serve delicious burgers, pizzas and more. We are a great choice if you want to stay in a safe, relaxed environment and enjoy a great vibe.
Ashanti Lodge Gardens takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Mediclinic Cape Town 0.2 miles
- De Waal Park 0.2 miles
- Labia Theatre 0.2 miles
- South African Jewish Museum 0.4 miles
- South African Museum And Planetarium 0.4 miles
- Gardens Shopping Centre 0.4 miles
- MyCiTi Station Gardens 0.4 miles
- South African National Gallery 0.4 miles
- Long Street 0.5 miles
- Company Gardens 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Table Mountain 1.3 miles
- V&A Waterfront 2.2 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 6 miles
- Canal Walk 6.3 miles
- Groot Constantia 6.7 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 7.3 miles
- Robben Island Museum 9.5 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 9.5 miles
- US Consulate General 9.9 miles
- Chapman's Peak 11.6 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 2.5 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 10.8 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Kloof Street Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Bakery Food in this area includes: Pub food, Coffee & tea, Bar snacks, Gourmet, Italian, Traditional, Breakfast
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Ashanti Lodge Gardens
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Shared Kitchen
Pets are not allowed.
- Pool Table
- Tennis Court (additional charge)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children older than 12 years are welcome.
All children or adults are charged 100 % of the room stay per night per person when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.