Off the R536, 1242 Hazyview, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 270 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Cottage with Mountain View
Max adults: 4
Max children: 4 (up to 0 years of age)
Self Catering Cottage - No meals included
Luxury Double Room
Luxury Suite with Balcony
A typical Stone Farm House, three seperate buildings around a lawn, face the Lowveld sunrise, and all that is magnificent about this beautiful part of the world.The two self catering cottages have a sunset view of the Sabi Valley and Drakensberg.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Sabie River 1.2 miles
- Kruger Park Lodge Golf Club 3 miles
- Phabeni Gate 9.6 miles
- Numbi Gate 10 miles
- Jock of the Bushveld Memorial 15.1 miles
- Longmere Dam 16.4 miles
- Pine Lake Inn Golf Course 16.9 miles
- White River Country Club 17.1 miles
- Mac Mac Memorial 17.7 miles
- Castebridge Country Shopping centre 18.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- The Barnyard Theatre 18.3 miles
- Sabie Country Club 19.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Summerfields Restaurant 0 miles
- Topolinos Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Checkers Supermarket 0 miles
- Fruit stalls Market 0 miles
- Pioneers Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Tides Restaurant 0 miles
- Sabi River River 0 miles
- Little Berg Mountain 0 miles
- Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport 23.2 miles
- Skukuza Airport 31.8 miles
- Hoedspruit Eastgate Airport 48.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Ashbourne Hazyview
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Hazyview
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
5:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children older than 12 years are welcome.
One child from 12 to 18 years is charged ZAR 240 per person per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Ashbourne Hazyview accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
25S 03' 00.39" 31E 05' 31.50"
- from Perrys Bridge Shopping Centre in Hazyview, turn left into the Sabi Road R536,
- after 2.2 km, turn left up the Kiepersol Road,
- travel for 1.7 km, then turn right through the Waterberry Hill Gates,
- 2,300 feet along this narrow, tarred driveway is Ashbourne Hazyview turnoff on the right.