Beachwalk Bed and Breakfast
1 Second Avenue, Summerstrand, Summerstrand, 6001 Port Elizabeth, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 400 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Beachwalk Bed and Breakfast.
Beachwalk is a lovely old renovated Heritage home with only four owners in it's 86 year history. It was built in 1930 and when re-sold in 1935 was considered 'too far from town' and was sold for less than it's build price. Today, 80 years later, it occupies absolute prime position in the upmarket beachfront suburb of Summerstrand, less than 100 metres from the Blue Flag Hobie Beach and 150 metres from the Boardwalk Casino & Entertaiment Complex, whilst still less than 10 minutes drive from the airport! As Lea & I are experienced travellers ourselves, venturing overseas every year (34 countries so far) and spending a month travelling in Africa each year as well, we know what our expectations are. We therefore strive to deliver the same level of comfort, service and hospitality to our guests as we would expect from our hosts, so please feel free to enquire about or share any information or stories you may have or want to know. For us, this is not a job, it is a daily pleasure and as such we look forward to meeting and sharing experiences with you. Kind regards Cliff Hanks
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Hobie Beach 0.2 miles
- Bayworld Museum 0.8 miles
- Museum of Bay World 0.8 miles
- Bayworld Oceanarium 0.8 miles
- University of Port Elizabeth 1.1 miles
- Splash Waterworld Port Elizabeth 1.2 miles
- Bibo Railway Station 1.3 miles
- Boardwalk Casino 1.3 miles
- Humewood Golf Club 1.5 miles
- The Casino Saint 1.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Humewood Golf Course 1.5 miles
- Humewood Road Railway Station 1.7 miles
- NMM University 1.8 miles
- Port Elizabeth Railway Station 2.6 miles
- Port Elizabeth Golf Club 4.4 miles
- Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium 4.6 miles
- Walmer Country Club 4.7 miles
- Little Walmer Golf Club 4.9 miles
- Sardinia Bay Golf Club 9.7 miles
- Seaview Game & Lion Park 16.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- De Kelder Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Pick \'n Pay Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Ginger Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Blue Water Cafe Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Barneys Pub Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Indian Ocean Ocean/Sea 0.3 miles
- Port Elizabeth Airport 2.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Beachwalk Bed and Breakfast
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Secured Parking
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Car Rental
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Designated Smoking Area
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
5:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children older than 6 years are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Beachwalk Bed and Breakfast accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.