Beau Belle Guest Cottages
Chateau Beau Belle, Beau Belle Cottage no.1, Annandale Road, Lynedoch, 7603 Stellenbosch, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 82 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Beau Belle Guest Cottages.
Beau Belle Farm: Early morning the sunrise over the Helderberg mountains awakens you and late afternoon you can enjoy the sunset over Table Mountain. People from all over the world stay with us OR enjoy our hospitality. Cyclists can enjoy safe cycling between vineyards and alongside dams. Nothing better than a swim and kayaking on the dam on hot summer days. We invested in Fynbos and mature trees that attracts many bird species, paradise for birdwatchers. Like anything else in nature, birds nestle on the farm seasonally. In mid-summer you can experience swallows flying over the vineyards in all directions, catching small insects as the sun set. When it is time for breeding you will find the BlueCrane pair dancing and flirting on the lawn of the château, something spectacular. Music lovers can book for music events performed in the chateau. World renowned musicians entertain guests at these events. For a moment of meditation visit the Chappelle, and if it is your liking, attend the Christian teachings.
Area Info –
- Spier Wine Estate 0.8 miles
- Neethlingshof Wine Estate 2.8 miles
- Root 44 Market 2.8 miles
- Asara Wine Estate 3.2 miles
- De Zalze Golf Club 3.5 miles
- Stellenbosch Square 3.6 miles
- Technopark Stellenbosch 3.7 miles
- Blaauwklippen Estate 4 miles
- Cape Town Film Studios 4.5 miles
- Oude Libertas Amphitheatre 4.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Heidelberg Golf Club 4.7 miles
- Oom Samie se Winkel 5.4 miles
- Stellenbosch University 6.1 miles
- Jonkershoek Nature Reserve 9 miles
- Simonsvlei Wines 16.1 miles
- Fairview Winery & Cheese 17 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Spier Hotel Cafe/Bar 2.5 miles
- Route 44 Market Market 2.7 miles
- Stellenbosch Square Supermarket 3.8 miles
- Waterstone Village Supermarket 5.8 miles
- Oppie Dorp Restaurant Restaurant 6 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 10.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Beau Belle Guest Cottages
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
Entertainment and Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Grocery Deliveries (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 7:00 PM
4:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child from 0 to 3 years is charged ZAR 100 per person per night in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Beau Belle Guest Cottages accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.