Belmont Guest House
10 Belmont Avenue, Oranjezicht, Oranjezicht, 8001 Cape Town, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 133 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Built in 1924, this beautiful home was converted into a B&B in 1988. Hundreds of guests have stayed, drawn by our great service and hospitality. Situated on the slopes of Table Mountain, within easy walking distance of the City Centre.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- De Waal Park 0.3 miles
- Mediclinic Cape Town 0.4 miles
- MyCiTi Station Gardens 0.5 miles
- Gardens Shopping Centre 0.5 miles
- Wembley Square 0.7 miles
- Labia Theatre 0.7 miles
- South African Jewish Museum 0.8 miles
- FNB Bank ATM Lifestyle On Kloof 0.8 miles
- Christopher Moller Gallery 0.8 miles
- South African National Gallery 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Table Mountain 0.9 miles
- Long Street 1 miles
- V&A Waterfront 2.6 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 5.6 miles
- Groot Constantia 6.2 miles
- Canal Walk 6.4 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 6.8 miles
- US Consulate General 9.4 miles
- Robben Island Museum 10 miles
- Chapman's Peak 11.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Black Sheep Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Gardens Shopping Centre Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Wills Cafe Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 10.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Belmont Guest House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
- Shared Kitchen
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Game Room
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not possible).
- Accessible Parking
- Street Parking
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
- Public Transportation Tickets (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Grocery Deliveries (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child from 0 to 3 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child from 4 to 12 years is charged 50 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Belmont Guest House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please inform Belmont Guest House of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Dear visitor, this region is currently experiencing drought conditions. Please be aware that certain properties are subject to comply with local water usage restrictions.