10 Belmont Avenue, Oranjezicht, Oranjezicht, 8001 Cape Town, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 138 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Belmont House.
Built in 1924, this beautiful home was converted into a B&B in 1988. Hundreds of guests have stayed, drawn by our great service and hospitality. Situated on the slopes of Table Mountain, within easy walking distance of the City Centre.
Belmont House takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- De Waal Park 0.3 miles
- Mediclinic Cape Town 0.4 miles
- MyCiTi Station Gardens 0.5 miles
- Gardens Shopping Centre 0.5 miles
- Wembley Square 0.7 miles
- Labia Theatre 0.7 miles
- South African Jewish Museum 0.8 miles
- FNB Bank ATM Lifestyle On Kloof 0.8 miles
- Christopher Moller Gallery 0.8 miles
- South African National Gallery 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Table Mountain 0.9 miles
- Long Street 1 miles
- V&A Waterfront 2.6 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 5.6 miles
- Groot Constantia 6.2 miles
- Canal Walk 6.4 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 6.8 miles
- US Consulate General 9.4 miles
- Robben Island Museum 10 miles
- Chapman's Peak 11.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Black Sheep Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Gardens Shopping Centre Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Wills Cafe Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 10.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Belmont House
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
- Shared Kitchen
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Game Room
Food & Drink
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Grocery Deliveries (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child from 0 to 3 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child from 4 to 12 years is charged 50 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.