169 Duthie Drive, Belvidere Estate, Belvidere, 6570 Knysna, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 48 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Belvidere Manor was originally a farm but fell into decline in the 1960's. As Knysna started turning from a little coastal village to a tourist town the farm was bought and restored, the plan for the cottages was laid out, and the residential estate surrounding us was launched. It is now a delightfully tranquil estate, echoing the architecture of Belvidere House, and over 170 bird species have been identified.
Area Info –
- Knysna National Lake Area 1.7 miles
- Featherbed Boat Cruises 2.5 miles
- Knysna Waterfront 2.7 miles
- Pledge Nature Reserve 2.9 miles
- Simola Golf and Country Estate 3.4 miles
- Goukamma Nature Reserve 3.5 miles
- Simola Golf Estate 3.7 miles
- Knysna Forest 4.2 miles
- Knysna the Heads 4.2 miles
- View Point Eastern Knysna Head 4.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Pezula Golf Estate 5.5 miles
- Pezula Golf Club 5.8 miles
- Linsay Castle by Noetzie Beach 7.6 miles
- Knysna Big Tree 11.8 miles
- Lakes Area National Park 16.6 miles
- Knysna River River 0.1 miles
- George Airport 35.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Local, International, European, Grill/BBQ, South African
Open for: Dinner
The Bell Tavern
Food: Local, International
Open for: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
4 Reasons to Choose Belvidere Manor
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Shallow End
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Diving Off-site (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Canoeing Off-site (additional charge)
- Windsurfing Off-site (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Parking Garage
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Currency Exchange
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 12 years stay free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Belvidere Manor accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.