Blaauw Village Guest House
52 Sir David Baird Drive, 7115 Bloubergstrand, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 86 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Blaauw Village Guest House.
Non Sea-Facing Family Budget Room
Deluxe Garden Room with Sea View
Max adults: 2
Max children: 1 (up to 0 years of age)
Deluxe Double above Terrace
Deluxe Double Room with Sea View - Upper Level
Double Room with Partial Sea View
Deluxe Double Room with Sea View - Lower Level
Penthouse Suite with Sea View
BlaauwVillage Guest house is blessed with magnificent beachfront views of one of the world’s most beautiful beaches, Bloubergstrand. It’s conveniently located a short walk from the beach for an afternoon stroll and is just a 30minute drive from Cape Town city center. It’s unspoilt views of Table Mountain and Robben island, modern, luxurious, sea-facing bedroom suits and excellent service makes BlaauwVillage Guest House one of the best upmarket accommodation of it’s sort.
Blaauw Village Guest House takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Seaside Village Shopping Centre 0.7 miles
- Netcare Blaauberg Hospital 1.4 miles
- Bloubergstrand 1.4 miles
- West Coast Village Shopping Centre 1.5 miles
- Blaauwberg Nature Reserve 2.2 miles
- BRT Station (Bayside Centre) 2.4 miles
- Bayside Mall 2.4 miles
- The Piazza Shopping Centre 2.4 miles
- Atlantic Beach Golf Club 4.1 miles
- Killarney Race Circuit 4.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Robben Island Museum 5.1 miles
- Canal Walk 7.2 miles
- V&A Waterfront 7.6 miles
- Christiaan Barnard Hospital 8.9 miles
- The Biscuit Mill 8.9 miles
- Parliament 9.2 miles
- Long Street 9.2 miles
- Groote Schuur Estate 9.9 miles
- Vincent Pallotti Hospital 10.2 miles
- Table Mountain 11 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Milnerton Market Market 0 miles
- Blue Peter Hotel Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Moyo Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Pick & Pay Supermarket 0.4 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 0 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 14.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: African, American, British, Local, Grill/BBQ
5 Reasons to Choose Blaauw Village Guest House
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
No internet access available.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shoeshine (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Debit card Other
Hover over the cards for more info.