Blue Waters Hotel
175 Snell Parade, Marine Parade, 4056 Durban, South Africa – Great location - show map
|Deluxe Twin Room - Sea Facing|
|Deluxe King or Twin Room - South Facing|
|Deluxe Family Room - Disability Access - North Sea Facing|
|Deluxe Executive Family Suite - Sea Facing|
|Deluxe King or Twin Room - Sea Facing|
|Deluxe King or Twin Room - North Sea Facing|
|Deluxe Quadruple Room - Sea Facing|
|Deluxe Quadruple Room - North Sea Facing|
|Deluxe Family Room - North Sea Facing|
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Mini Town Snell Parade 0.3 miles
- Beach Hurst 0.6 miles
- Moses Mabhida Stadium 0.7 miles
- Kingsmead Cricket Stadium 0.8 miles
- Kings Park Athletics Stadium 0.8 miles
- Durban Country Club 0.9 miles
- Marine Parade 1 miles
- Kings Park Stadium 1.1 miles
- Greyville Race Course 1.2 miles
- Durban Botanic Gardens 1.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- uShaka Marine World 2 miles
- Netcare Parklands Hospital 2.2 miles
- St. Augustines Hospital 2.8 miles
- Life Entabeni Hospital 3 miles
- Westridge Park Tennis Stadium 3.1 miles
- King Edward VIII Hospital 3.9 miles
- Inkosi Albert Luthuli Central Hospital 5 miles
- Stainbank Nature Reserve 7.6 miles
- Umhlanga lighthouse 8.3 miles
- Mount Edgecombe Country Club 8.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- PICK'NPAY SUMMER SQUARE Supermarket 0.9 miles
- CAFE JIRAN FINE DINING Restaurant 0.1 miles
- CAFE JIRAN Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- NORTH BEACH SKI LIFT Ski lift 1.6 miles
- UMGENI RIVER/ BLUE LAGOON River 3.1 miles
- INDIAN OCEAN Sea/ocean 0 miles
- King Shaka International Airport 16.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose Blue Waters Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Durban
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Buffet-Style Restaurant
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs ZAR 65 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child from 2 to 15 years is charged ZAR 200 per person per night in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged 100 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. The credit card must match the one used to guarantee the booking.
Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please note that there are renovation activities currently taking place at Blue Waters Hotel. This will affect the availability of some facilities including the public areas and swimming pool. Renovation activities are due to be completed on 01 December 2017.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 4303 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: