Dunstone Country House
Bovlei Road, 7655 Wellington, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 136 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Double Room with Four Poster Bed
Double Room with Garden View
Suite with Private Pool
Double or Twin Room
Double or Twin Room
Double or Twin Room with Sofa Bed
Honeymoon Suite with Hot Tub
When we first viewed our farm fell in love with the mountains, the peace, and the beauty of the the area we just had to buy it. We have slowly developed over the years creating the guesthouse, winery and bistro and love every moment.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Breytenbach Sentrum 2.1 miles
- Wellington Golf Club 3 miles
- Limietberg Nature Reserve 4.3 miles
- Die Vonds Snake Park 5.3 miles
- Nederburg Wines 6.3 miles
- Mediclinic Paarl 7.1 miles
- Old Rembrandt Shopping Mall 7.6 miles
- Hout Street Gallery 8.4 miles
- Paarl Mountain Local Nature Reserve 8.8 miles
- Boschenmeer Golf Course 9.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Frater Square Shopping Centre 9.8 miles
- KWV Cellar 9.8 miles
- Boschenmeer Golf Estate 9.9 miles
- Paarl Mall 9.9 miles
- Fairview Winery & Cheese 11.6 miles
- Simonsvlei Wines 12.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- The Local Grill Restaurant 1.2 miles
- Au du Vine Restaurant 3.1 miles
- Oude Wellington Cafe/Bar 3.1 miles
- Woolworth Supermarket 5 miles
- Checkers Supermarket 5 miles
- The Stone Kitchen Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Groenburg Mountain 3.1 miles
- Limietburg Mountain 3.1 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 34.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Stone Kitchen
Food: International, South African
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
4 Reasons to Choose Dunstone Country House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Horseback Riding Off-site
- Hiking Off-site
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- On-site Coffee Shop
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Room Service
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
Any additional adults are charged ZAR 250 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Dunstone Country House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Dunstone Country House of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Dear visitor, this region is currently experiencing drought conditions. Please be aware that certain properties are subject to comply with local water usage restrictions.