21 Brighton Drive, Summerstrand, Summerstrand, 6001 Port Elizabeth, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 144 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Brighton Lodge.
Guest house was opened in the year 1993 with three rooms. We purchased Brighton Lodge in 2003 and now have 9 room and 1 fully self contained family suite. Brighton Lodge has been providing quality and good value beachfront accommodation in Port Elizabeth to local and international tourists and corporate clients for over 20 years. The lodge was one of the first guest houses styled along the lines of a boutique hotel.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Hobie Beach 0.4 miles
- University of Port Elizabeth 0.9 miles
- Bayworld Museum 1 miles
- Museum of Bay World 1 miles
- Bayworld Oceanarium 1.1 miles
- Humewood Golf Club 1.3 miles
- Humewood Golf Course 1.3 miles
- Splash Waterworld Port Elizabeth 1.4 miles
- Boardwalk Casino 1.5 miles
- Bibo Railway Station 1.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- NMM University 1.6 miles
- Humewood Road Railway Station 1.9 miles
- Cape Recife Local Authority Nature Reserve 2.6 miles
- Port Elizabeth Railway Station 2.9 miles
- Port Elizabeth Golf Club 4.6 miles
- Nelson Mandela Bay Stadium 4.8 miles
- Walmer Country Club 4.8 miles
- Little Walmer Golf Club 5 miles
- Sardinia Bay Golf Club 9.8 miles
- Seaview Game & Lion Park 16.5 miles
- Port Elizabeth Airport 2.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Brighton Lodge
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Port Elizabeth
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
Entertainment and Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
6:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 6 years are charged ZAR 150 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Brighton Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.