283 Brooks Street, Brooklyn, 0181 Pretoria, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 64 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Brooks Cottage.
What makes Brooks Cottage special. It is a national monument, 100 years old. This lovely old manor house, has pressed ceiling and wooden floors, making it unique in it's character. The facade has Cape Dutch gables. The rooms are set around patios
Brooks Cottage takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Russian Embassy 0.2 miles
- Hillcrest Boulevard 0.3 miles
- Brasilian Embassy 0.3 miles
- Saudi Arabian Embassy 0.5 miles
- Spanish Embassy 0.5 miles
- Austrian Embassy 0.8 miles
- Hatfield Square 0.9 miles
- Hatfield Plaza Shopping Centre 0.9 miles
- Brooklyn Shopping Centre 1 miles
- Greenlyn Village Centre 1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Swedish Embassy 1 miles
- Embassy of the Republic of Argentine 1 miles
- Gautrain Hatfield Station 1 miles
- Swiss Embassy 1.1 miles
- Gautrain Hatfield Grosvenor Street Station 1.1 miles
- University of Pretoria 1.1 miles
- Canadian Embassy 1.1 miles
- Pretoria Country Club 1.6 miles
- Union Buildings 2.5 miles
- UNISA 2.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Aroma Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Del Forno pizzas Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Lanseria Airport (Johannesburg) 23.2 miles
- O.R. Tambo International Airport 25.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Brooks Cottage
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Pretoria
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Open-air Bath
- Outdoor Pool
- Shared Kitchen
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Honeymoon Suite
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
10:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 16 years is charged ZAR 300 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged ZAR 200 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.