7 Neethling Street, 7600 Stellenbosch, South Africa – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 157 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Caledon Villa.
|Twin Room - Alexandra|
|Luxury Double Room|
|Family Room - Siena|
|Luxury Double : Rose|
|Standard Twin Room - Victoria|
|Standard Double Room - Oude Libertas|
|Twin Room BELWEB|
|Family Room - Namibia|
|Standard Double Room - Earl|
|Luxury Double : Nouveau|
|Double Room with Kitchenette|
|Twin Room - Olive|
|Family Room - Maria|
We are located in a residential street with many buildings reflecting the grandeur of the Victorian era. Our family house carries a plaque indicating its status as a National Heritage Site and is built on an extra large site. Relaxing in the spacious garden behind the façade with a pool and huge trees seems almost unreal so close to the historical centre of Stellenbosch. The garden features shady areas but also a succulent garden with more than 300 plants on a sunny flat roof. There is ample parking space on the premises behind the two entrance gates. Our 15 rooms are all individual and vary in size and facilities as shown on our website.
Caledon Villa takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Stellenbosch Museum 0.3 miles
- Coetzenburg Stadium 0.3 miles
- Stellenbosch University 0.4 miles
- Die Mystic Boer 0.4 miles
- Toy Museum Stellenbosch 0.5 miles
- Eendrag Manskoshuis 0.6 miles
- Oom Samie se Winkel 0.6 miles
- Van der Stel 0.7 miles
- Stellenbosch Train Station 0.9 miles
- Mediclinic Stellenbosch 1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Asara Wine Estate 3.2 miles
- Jonkershoek Nature Reserve 4.5 miles
- Simonsig Wine Estate 5.2 miles
- Spier Wine Estate 5.5 miles
- Heidelberg Golf Club 7.9 miles
- Franschhoek Motor Museum 8.8 miles
- Lourensford Wine Estate 9.4 miles
- Vergelegen Wine Estate 9.7 miles
- Simonsvlei Wines 10.9 miles
- Fairview Winery & Cheese 11.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- ROOT44 Market 5.7 miles
- The Fat Butcher Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Java Cafe Cafe/bar 0.4 miles
- Eikestad Shopping Centre Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 15.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Caledon Villa
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
WiFi is available in all areas and charges apply.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Honeymoon Suite
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Paid WiFi
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child from 2 to 12 years is charged 50 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 157 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: