7 Neethling Street, 7600 Stellenbosch, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 169 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Caledon Villa.
Twin Room - Alexandra
Standard Twin Room - Victoria
Standard Double Room - Oude Libertas
Luxury Double : Rose
Family Room - Siena
Standard Double Room - Earl
Luxury Double : Nouveau
Family Room - Namibia
Twin Room BELWEB
Luxury Double Room
Double Room with Kitchenette
Twin Room - Olive
Family Room - Maria
We are located in a residential street with many buildings reflecting the grandeur of the Victorian era. Our family house carries a plaque indicating its status as a National Heritage Site and is built on an extra large site. Relaxing in the spacious garden behind the façade with a pool and huge trees seems almost unreal so close to the historical centre of Stellenbosch. The garden features shady areas but also a succulent garden with more than 300 plants on a sunny flat roof. There is ample parking space on the premises behind the two entrance gates. Our 15 rooms are all individual and vary in size and facilities as shown on our website.
Area Info –
- Stellenbosch University Botanical Gardens 0.1 miles
- Village Museum Stellenbosch 0.2 miles
- Johan Coetzee Art Gallery 0.2 miles
- Stellenbosch Art Gallery 0.2 miles
- Musa Khaly's Art Gallery 0.2 miles
- Stellenbosch Museum 0.3 miles
- The Red Teapot Gallery 0.3 miles
- De Wet Centre 0.3 miles
- Die Dorpstraat Art Gallery 0.3 miles
- Coetzenburg Stadium 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Stellenbosch University 0.4 miles
- Oom Samie se Winkel 0.6 miles
- Asara Wine Estate 3.2 miles
- Jonkershoek Nature Reserve 4.5 miles
- Heidelberg Golf Club 7.9 miles
- Simonsvlei Wines 10.9 miles
- Fairview Winery & Cheese 11.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- ROOT44 Market 5.7 miles
- The Fat Butcher Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Java Cafe Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Eikestad Shopping Centre Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 15.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Caledon Villa
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
WiFi is available in all areas and charges apply.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Shuttle Service
- Paid WiFi
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child from 2 to 12 years is charged 50 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Caledon Villa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.