Camps Bay Retreat Hotel
7 Chilworth Road, Camps Bay, 8040 Cape Town, South Africa – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 109 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Camps Bay Retreat Hotel.
5 Reasons to Choose Camps Bay Retreat Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Camps Bay Retreat Luxury Boutique Hotel is a sanctuary for the soul, set on four acres of lush green nature reserve. With a mountain meditation pool, thickest of trees, waterfalls and streams, it is a peaceful paradise, where meditative moments are waiting to be had. Views stretch across the ever-changing Atlantic Ocean and along the peaks of the Twelve Apostles Mountain Range, from the Deck House and The Villa. The estate has features such as four pools, a tennis court, a spa and a fine dining restaurant. Dine in the old world splendour of the original manor house, where Von Kamptz Restaurant's executive chef creates a daily menu of gourmet fare, combining a symphony of fresh ingredients from local markets. Food is paired exquisitely with celebrated wines from the region, best experienced as part of a candlelit three course affair! Spoil yourself with a choice of massages, treatments and facials at the spa. Spend the day luxuriating in the spa, relaxing in the sauna and being revitalized with a deep tissue massage. A refuge for the body and a haven for the mind, you'll unravel and surrender to the tranquility.
Camps Bay Retreat Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Camps Bay Beach 0.3 miles
- Clifton Beach 0.5 miles
- Theatre On The Bay 0.6 miles
- Lion's Head 0.9 miles
- Table Mountain 1.4 miles
- Table Mountain Cableway 1.5 miles
- Queens Beach 1.6 miles
- MyCiTi Station Queens Beach 1.7 miles
- Mediclinic Cape Town 1.9 miles
- De Waal Park 1.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Long Street 2.4 miles
- V&A Waterfront 3.8 miles
- Groot Constantia 6.2 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 6.6 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 6.9 miles
- Canal Walk 8.3 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 9 miles
- US Consulate General 9.4 miles
- Robben Island Museum 10.1 miles
- Chapman's Peak 10.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Various restraurant on Camps Bay strip Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Traders at The Bay Hotel Cafe/bar 0.6 miles
- PnP Supermarket 0.7 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 2.5 miles
- Camps Bay Beach Sea/ocean 0.5 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 12.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Von Kamptz Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Honeymoon Suite
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged ZAR 200 per night in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 109 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: