Cape Diem Lodge
11 Vesperdene Road, Green Point, 8005 Cape Town, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 236 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Cape Diem Lodge.
The Building originates from the early settlers, when they built the "Green Point Farm" in the mid 1800. In it's decades to come, it was home to the Harbour Master and the Danish Embassy in early 1900...We are very proud that we were able to start & open a new and exciting chapter in this historic property...
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- MyCiTi Station Cape Town Stadium 0.2 miles
- Signal Hill Noon Cannon 0.3 miles
- Cape Medical Museum 0.3 miles
- Two Oceans Aquarium 0.4 miles
- Red Open Top Bus 0.4 miles
- MyCiTi Station Granger Bay 0.5 miles
- Cape Town Comedy Club 0.5 miles
- Cape Town Stadium 0.5 miles
- Green Point Common 0.5 miles
- The Springbok Experience Rugby Museum 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- V&A Waterfront 0.8 miles
- Long Street 1.1 miles
- Table Mountain 2.8 miles
- Canal Walk 5.8 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 7.2 miles
- Robben Island Museum 8 miles
- Groot Constantia 8.2 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 8.8 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 11.1 miles
- US Consulate General 11.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Oranjezicht City Farm Market Market 0.8 miles
- Manos Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Woolworths Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Cabrito Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 7.3 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 11.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Cape Diem Lodge
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Saltwater Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Outdoor Pool
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Parking Garage
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Packed Lunches
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cape Diem Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
If you require an airport shuttle, please notify Cape Diem Lodge 24 hours in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.