Cape Oasis Guesthouse
32 Sandpiper Crescent, 7441 Bloubergstrand, South Africa – Great location - show map
The landmark building is the 'windmill-house' which features one of the two communal areas. It was build by a Greek who wanted to live in a windmill. Our big garden contains a selection of fruit trees. Some palm trees which are unique in the Cape.
Cape Oasis Guesthouse takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Bayside Mall 1 miles
- Bloubergstrand 2 miles
- Killarney Race Circuit 2.1 miles
- Milnerton Medi-Clinic 2.2 miles
- Netcare Blaauberg Hospital 2.4 miles
- Canal Walk 4.1 miles
- Durbanville Hills Winery 4.2 miles
- N1 City 5.3 miles
- N1 City Hospital 5.3 miles
- Panorama Medi-Clinic 5.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- V&A Waterfront 6.3 miles
- The Biscuit Mill 6.7 miles
- Christiaan Barnard Hospital 7.4 miles
- Vincent Pallotti Hospital 7.5 miles
- Groote Schuur Estate 7.5 miles
- Robben Island Museum 7.5 miles
- Parliament 7.7 miles
- Long Street 7.8 miles
- Table Mountain 9.5 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 11 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 10.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Cape Oasis Guesthouse
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Water Sports Facilities (on site)
- Pool Table
Free! WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Ironing Service
- Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 16 years is charged ZAR 50 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged ZAR 50 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged ZAR 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.