Cape Pillars Boutique Hotel
9 De Villiers Drive, Valmary Park , 7550 Durbanville, South Africa –
We offer warm hearted hospitality and luxurious accommodation; we pride ourselves on the quality and originality of our cuisine served daily. We have an upmarket conference centre with unlimited Wi-Fi.
Area Info –
- Durbanville Rose Garden 0.7 miles
- Durbanville Golf Club 0.7 miles
- Rust-en-Vrede Art Gallery 0.8 miles
- De Ville Shopping Centre 0.8 miles
- Mediclinic Durbanville 1.2 miles
- Ipic Shopping Centre Sonstraal 1.5 miles
- Glengarry shopping Centre 1.6 miles
- Cobble Walk Shopping Centre 1.6 miles
- Ipic Shopping Centre 1.7 miles
- Stellenberg Spar Centre 1.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Canal Walk 8.7 miles
- Asara Wine Estate 11.9 miles
- Stellenbosch University 13.8 miles
- Simonsvlei Wines 16.5 miles
- Fairview Winery & Cheese 16.5 miles
- Heidelberg Golf Club 17.1 miles
- Jonkershoek Nature Reserve 18.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Simply Asia Restaurant 0.9 miles
- Woolworths Food Supermarket 0.9 miles
- Checkers Supermarket 1.1 miles
- Durbanville Market Market 1.1 miles
- Pick \'n Pay Supermarket 1.1 miles
- Jerry\'s Burger Bar Restaurant 2.9 miles
- Ukama Cafe/Bar 2.9 miles
- The Hussar Grill Restaurant 2.9 miles
- Oumeul Bakkery Cafe/Bar 2.9 miles
- D\'Aria Winery Mountain 2.5 miles
- Nitida Wine Farm Mountain 3.8 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 20.3 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 9.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Cape Pillars Boutique Hotel
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Fireplace
- Outdoor Furniture
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Lower Sink
- Toilet With Grab Rails
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Chocolate/Cookies (additional charge)
- Fruit (additional charge)
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage (additional charge)
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged ZAR 450 per night in a crib.
All children under 12 years are charged ZAR 450 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged ZAR 950 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cape Pillars Boutique Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.