Cape Town Lodge Hotel
101 Buitengracht Street, 8001 Cape Town, South Africa –
Cape Town Lodge Hotel is a privately owned 4 star hotel in Cape Town's city centre. The hotel opened its's doors in 2001 and is very well maintained. The owners are very passionate about hospitality and spend many hours at the hotel ensuring that the hotel's guests are treated like the VIP's that they are. We pride ourselves on wonderful and friendly service.
Property surroundings – Guests loved walking around the neighbourhood!
- Bo-Kaap Museum 0.1 miles
- Atlantic Art Gallery 0.1 miles
- Christiaan Barnard Hospital 0.2 miles
- Grand Parade 0.2 miles
- Greenmarket Square 0.2 miles
- The African Portrait Art Gallery 0.3 miles
- St Georges Mall 0.3 miles
- Long Street 0.3 miles
- Huguenot Chambers 0.3 miles
- Company Gardens 0.3 miles
Most popular landmarks
- V&A Waterfront 1.4 miles
- Table Mountain 2.1 miles
- Canal Walk 5.8 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 6.5 miles
- Groot Constantia 7.4 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 8 miles
- Robben Island Museum 8.8 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 10.3 miles
- US Consulate General 10.7 miles
- Chapman's Peak 12.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- V&A Waterfront Shopping Mall Supermarket 2.1 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 2.8 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 10.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Cape Town Lodge Hotel
Why book with us
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pool and wellness
- Swimming pool
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
- Fitness centre
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf course (within 3 km) (Additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant (à la carte)
- Breakfast in the room
WiFi is available in all areas and costs ZAR 300 per 24 hours.
Public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed) and costs ZAR 60 per day.
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service
- Ironing service (Additional charge)
- Dry cleaning (Additional charge)
- Laundry (Additional charge)
- Fax/photocopying (Additional charge)
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilities (Additional charge)
- Shuttle service
- Paid WiFi
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Car hire
- Safety deposit box
- Bridal suite
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Newspapers (Additional charge)
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 14:00 hours
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cape Town Lodge Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
A security deposit of ZAR 200 per day is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Cape Town Lodge Hotel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.