Cascades on the Promenade
11 Arthurs Road, Sea Point, 8005 Cape Town, South Africa –
Excellent location — rated 9.4/10! (score from 216 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
The hotel is housed in a Cape Dutch style, 100 year old heritage building. An extensive renovation has transformed the original structure into a very modern, trendy place with a distinct international flair. Our guest will immediately recognize the spot as a trendsetter, definitely on par with other leading small design hotels sprinkled around the larger cities of the world. Our ideal guest is interested and anxious to discover Cape Town for what it is, a vibrant and incredibly beautiful city, brimming with activities and diversity. Our traveler has little time to lose. He wants to get out and about after a good nights rest in a perfectly equipped and soft furnished room.
Cascades on the Promenade takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings –
- Piazza St John 0.1 miles
- MyCiTi Station Queens Beach 0.5 miles
- Queens Beach 0.8 miles
- Signal Hill 0.9 miles
- Green Point Urban Park 1.2 miles
- Lion's Head 1.3 miles
- Signal Hill Noon Cannon 1.4 miles
- Green Point Common 1.4 miles
- Grand Parade 1.5 miles
- Christopher Moller Gallery 1.5 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Long Street 1.7 miles
- V&A Waterfront 2.1 miles
- Table Mountain 2.5 miles
- Canal Walk 7.2 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 7.8 miles
- Groot Constantia 8 miles
- Robben Island Museum 8.1 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 8.5 miles
- US Consulate General 11.3 miles
- Chapman's Peak 12.4 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Nearest restaurant other then our own Restaurant 0 miles
- Main Road Shopping and Restaurants Supermarket 0.1 miles
- On Main Road in Sea Point Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Cape Quarters - Saturday market Market 1.9 miles
- Bisquit Mall - Saturday market Market 3.7 miles
- Sea Point Promenade Sea/ocean 0.1 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 1.9 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 12.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Cuisine: Belgian, Dutch, French, German, European
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
5 reasons to choose Cascades on the Promenade
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Concierge service
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services
- Ironing service
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Air conditioning
- Car hire
- Packed lunches
- Safety deposit box
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
14:00 - 23:30
08:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years is charged ZAR 100 per person per night in a child's cot/crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.