Cascades on the Promenade
11 Arthurs Road, Sea Point, 8005 Cape Town, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 217 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Cascades on the Promenade.
The hotel is housed in a Cape Dutch style, 100 year old heritage building. An extensive renovation has transformed the original structure into a very modern, trendy place with a distinct international flair. Our guest will immediately recognize the spot as a trendsetter, definitely on par with other leading small design hotels sprinkled around the larger cities of the world. Our ideal guest is interested and anxious to discover Cape Town for what it is, a vibrant and incredibly beautiful city, brimming with activities and diversity. Our traveler has little time to lose. He wants to get out and about after a good nights rest in a perfectly equipped and soft furnished room.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Piazza St John 0.1 miles
- MyCiTi Station Queens Beach 0.5 miles
- Queens Beach 0.8 miles
- Signal Hill 0.9 miles
- Green Point Urban Park 1.2 miles
- Lion's Head 1.3 miles
- Signal Hill Noon Cannon 1.4 miles
- Green Point Common 1.4 miles
- Grand Parade Square 1.5 miles
- Christopher Moller Gallery 1.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Long Street 1.7 miles
- V&A Waterfront 2.1 miles
- Table Mountain 2.5 miles
- Canal Walk 7.2 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 7.8 miles
- Groot Constantia 8 miles
- Robben Island Museum 8.1 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 8.5 miles
- US Consulate General 11.3 miles
- Chapman's Peak 12.4 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Cape Quarters - Saturday market Market 1.9 miles
- Bisquit Mall - Saturday market Market 3.7 miles
- Nearest restaurant other then our own Restaurant 0 miles
- Main Road Shopping and Restaurants Supermarket 0.1 miles
- On Main Road in Sea Point Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 1.9 miles
- Sea Point Promenade Ocean/Sea 0.1 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 12.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Belgian, Dutch, French, German, European
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
4 Reasons to Choose Cascades on the Promenade
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Street Parking
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Ironing Service
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged ZAR 100 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged ZAR 300 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged ZAR 300 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cascades on the Promenade accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.