30 Gatesville Road, 7975 Kalk Bay, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 250 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Chartfield Guesthouse.
Chartfield Guesthouse evokes the spirit of a time when everything was done with a little more style and a lot more attention to detail. It is a haven created to whisk you away from all the cares of the world, the moment you step inside this grand old house, which has been standing over 120 years overlooking the picturesque Kalk Bay harbour. Now lovingly restored, Chartfield Guesthouse is nestled in this quaint seaside village, where the pace and charm is reminiscent of a bygone era while every modern convenience is provided for.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Kalk Bay Theatre 0.1 miles
- Fish Hoek Railway Station 1.2 miles
- The Arcade Seaside Mall 1.4 miles
- Sunny Cove Railway Station 1.5 miles
- SAPS Museum 1.5 miles
- Fish Hoek Valley Museum 1.5 miles
- Muizenberg Railway Station 1.6 miles
- The Masque Theatre 2 miles
- False Bay Railway Station 2 miles
- Lakeside Railway Station 2.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- US Consulate General 3.6 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 4 miles
- Steenberg Golf Estate 4.1 miles
- Chapman's Peak 6 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 6.4 miles
- Groot Constantia 6.8 miles
- World of Birds 9 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 9.3 miles
- Table Mountain 12.4 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 13.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Chartfield Guesthouse
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 1 year is charged ZAR 100 per night in a crib.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 14 years is charged ZAR 350 per night in an extra bed.
All older children or adults are charged 100 % of the room stay per night per person when using existing beds.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Chartfield Guesthouse accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Arrivals after 18h00 are not permitted, unless arranged with the property in advance.
A security deposit of ZAR 600 is required upon arrival for incidentals. This deposit is fully refundable upon check-out and subject to a damage inspection of the accommodation.