Cheriton Guest House B&B
19 Belmont Road, Seaforth , 7975 Simonʼs Town, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 114 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
We are well known for our spectacular maritime and Naval collections. Most guests compliment us on the many collectibles on display. They can spend hours exploring and finding new items. Our Pub and snug are the favorite, many photo's are taken here.
Area Info –
- Boulders Beach 0.4 miles
- Simonstown Harbour 0.5 miles
- Boulders Beach Penguin Colony 0.5 miles
- Toy Museum & Collectors Shop 0.6 miles
- The Artist's Gallery 0.6 miles
- Just Nuisance Statue 0.7 miles
- South African Naval Museum 1 miles
- Simon's Town Museum 1 miles
- Simon's Town Railway Station 1.3 miles
- Sunny Cove Railway Station 3.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- US Consulate General 8.4 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 8.8 miles
- Chapman's Peak 8.9 miles
- Steenberg Golf Estate 8.9 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 11.1 miles
- Cape Point 11.5 miles
- Groot Constantia 11.6 miles
- World of Birds 13.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- 7 Penguins Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Seaforth Restaurant Restaurant 0.2 miles
- 2 and 6 pence Cafe/Bar 0.9 miles
- Simonsberg Mountain 0.2 miles
- Atlantic Ocean Ocean/Sea 0.2 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 18 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Cheriton Guest House B&B
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Diving (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Windsurfing (additional charge)
- Game Room
- Fishing (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
- Street Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
Entertainment & Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 12 years are charged ZAR 400 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cheriton Guest House B&B accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.