De Leeuwenhof Estate
De Leeuwenhof Estate, Sonstraal Road, 7646 Paarl, South Africa – Great location - show map
De Leeuwenhof is a historic site since 1714 and fully restored, offering 16 rooms, two pools and beautiful gardens, situated at the foot of the Drakenstein Mountains in the western Cape. The estate is still producing fruits and wines today.
Want to send a special request to Daan en Yvonne van Leeuwen Boomkamp? Add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Nederburg Wines 1.2 miles
- Mediclinic Paarl 3 miles
- Hout Street Gallery 3.3 miles
- Boschenmeer Golf Course 3.3 miles
- Boschenmeer Golf Estate 3.4 miles
- KWV Cellar 3.7 miles
- Paarl Mall 3.7 miles
- Paarl Railway Station 3.9 miles
- Paarl Mountain Local Nature Reserve 4.1 miles
- Afrikaans Language Monument 5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Hawequas Nature Reserve 5.7 miles
- Fairview Winery & Cheese 6.1 miles
- Breytenbach Sentrum 6.4 miles
- Wellington Golf Club 6.4 miles
- Simonsvlei Wines 6.5 miles
- Pearl Valley Golf Course 6.5 miles
- Drakenstein Lion Park 7.6 miles
- Paarl Nelson Mandela Statue 7.7 miles
- Butterfly World 9.7 miles
- Franschhoek Motor Museum 10.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Paarl mall Supermarket 3.1 miles
- terra Mare restaurant Restaurant 5 miles
- Noop restaurant Restaurant 5 miles
- paarl mountain reserve Mountain 3.1 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 29.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
de leeuwenhof restaurant
Food: International, European, South African
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
6 Reasons to Choose De Leeuwenhof Estate
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Paarl
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
7:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years is charged ZAR 200 per person per night in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that the restaurant is open from 01 October 2016 until 15 April 2017.
Please inform De Leeuwenhof Estate of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.