De Waterkant Lodge
35 Dixon Street, 8001 Cape Town, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.2/10! (score from 224 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
In the heart of the Old Malay Quarter, exclusive De Waterkant Place Guest House is ideally situated, with picture perfect views of Table Mountain, Table Bay and the V&A Waterfront, in one of the oldest, most vibrant, sought-after areas of Cape Town. *****The reception and office at De Waterkant Lodge closes at 17.30 hours weekdays and 16h30 weekends and public holidays.***** Guests due to arrive after this time, are kindly requested to contact us prior to arrival, using the contact details in the confirmation, to arrange after hours check-in. There is an additional fee of R150 charged for an out-of-hours check-in. **Our reception & office will not be open on Christmas day. There will be no breakfast served or housekeeping services available. Guest are requested to ask for additional towels, linen etc. on the 24th of December 2017****
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Cape Quarter 0.2 miles
- Signal Hill Noon Cannon 0.3 miles
- Bo-Kaap Museum 0.4 miles
- Christiaan Barnard Hospital 0.4 miles
- Investec Cape Town 0.4 miles
- The African Portrait Art Gallery 0.4 miles
- Engen Head Office 0.4 miles
- Greenmarket Square 0.5 miles
- MyCiTi Station Thibault 0.5 miles
- Atlantic Art Gallery 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Long Street 0.7 miles
- V&A Waterfront 1 miles
- Table Mountain 2.5 miles
- Canal Walk 5.6 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 6.8 miles
- Groot Constantia 7.9 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 8.4 miles
- Robben Island Museum 8.5 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 10.7 miles
- US Consulate General 11.1 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 3.4 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 10.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose De Waterkant Lodge
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Shared Kitchen
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Tour Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 5:30 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
De Waterkant Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
All keys should be collected before this time whenever possible. Guests due to arrive after this time, are kindly requested to contact the property prior to arrival, using the contact details in the confirmation, to arrange after hours check-in.
The property charges an additional fee of ZAR 150 for an out-of-hours check-in
Parking is available in the streets around the area, which is patrolled by security guards. Subject to availability.
Please inform De Waterkant Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Dear visitor, this region is currently experiencing drought conditions. Please be aware that certain properties are subject to comply with local water usage restrictions.