De Waterkant Village Apartments
137 Waterkant Street, De Waterkant, City Bowl, 8000 Cape Town, South Africa – Great location - show map
Cradled between the city and the V&A Waterfront, De Waterkant Village is avant-garde, a cultural urban refuge highlighted by the abundance of restaurants, art galleries, clubs, salsa clubs, tapas bars and Parisian inspired café’s.
De Waterkant Village Apartments takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Cape Quarter 0.1 miles
- Investec Building 0.4 miles
- Bo-Kaap Museum 0.4 miles
- Christiaan Barnard Hospital 0.4 miles
- MyCiTi Station Thibault 0.4 miles
- Greenmarket Square 0.5 miles
- Atlantic Art Gallery 0.5 miles
- MyCiTi Station Adderley Street 0.5 miles
- Two Oceans Aquarium 0.6 miles
- Red Open Top Bus 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Long Street 0.7 miles
- V&A Waterfront 1 miles
- Table Mountain 2.5 miles
- Canal Walk 5.6 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 6.8 miles
- Groot Constantia 7.9 miles
- Robben Island Museum 8.4 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 8.5 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 10.7 miles
- US Consulate General 11.1 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 3.7 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 10.9 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Bree Street Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Bakery Food in this area includes: Coffee & tea, Gourmet, Italian, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Spanish (tapas style)
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
- Family Rooms
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Wired internet is available in public areas and costs ZAR 30 per hour.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs ZAR 5 per hour.
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years is charged ZAR 100 per person per night in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Housekeeping staff will provide a daily refresh service and linen and towel change service every 5th day. This service can be arranged on a Sunday and on public holidays at an additional charge.
PLEASE NOTE: Late check-in after 23h00 is charge of ZAR200.00 per reservation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform De Waterkant Village Apartments of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.