De Zeekoe Guest Farm
Seekoegat Farm just off the R328, towards Mossel Bay, 6620 Oudtshoorn, South Africa – Great location - show map
Deluxe Double or Twin Room
Luxury Double or Twin Room with Garden View
Superior Double Room with Garden View
Luxury Double or Twin Room with Mountain View
One-Bedroom Chalet with Lake View
Two Bedroom Chalet with Lake View
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Superior Double Room with Mountain View
Owners Paula & Boetie started the guest farm 15 years ago. They live on the property to keep a hand on things and making sure everything is running smooth.Only 7km outside Oudtshoorn, in the Garden Route's Klein Karoo, surrounded by the famous Swartberg and Outeniqua mountains, is one of the world’s 17 "hot spots" with 3 overlapping flower zones. Surrounded by a variety of Oudtshoorn Attractions like ostrich farms, longest wine route in the world (R 62), Cango caves, Wildlife ranch, waterfalls and museums, makes this the ideal destination for a visit or a stay over in the Klein Karoo. This owner managed, 2000 hectare working farm, is malaria free and child friendly.De Zeekoe Oudtshoorn offers a unique in the world opportunity to walk with Wild Meerkats (Meerkat adventures) and to be part of the shy 5 experience! De Zeekoe's unique charm & extraordinary activities attracts guests of a different kind. People from all walks of life visit this stylish lusern farm in search of a unique experience. Guests can choose between various accommodation, ranging from stylish rooms to rustic waterfront chalets, or cottages either for a self catering stay or a stylish bed and breakfast.
Want to send a special request to Main house? Add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Safari Ostrich Show Farm 0.4 miles
- Highgate Ostrich Show Farm 2.3 miles
- Suspension Bridge 3.9 miles
- Oudtshoorn Golf Course 4.7 miles
- Cango Wildlife Ranch 5.5 miles
- Ostrich Farm 5.9 miles
- Chandelier Game Reserve 5.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Jemimas Restaurant 4.3 miles
- Spar Supermarket 4.3 miles
- Pick a Pay Supermarket 4.3 miles
- Checkers Supermarket 4.3 miles
- Black Swan Restaurant 4.3 miles
- Swartberg Mountain Mountain 18.6 miles
- Outeniqua Mountain Mountain 18.6 miles
- Olifants River River 0.2 miles
- George Airport 28.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
De Zeekoe Restaurant
Food: South African
5 Reasons to Choose De Zeekoe Guest Farm
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Water Sports Facilities (on site) (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Fishing (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child from 4 to 10 years is charged 50 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
One additional older child or adult is charged 100 % of the room stay per night and person when using existing beds.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.