14A Derwent Road, Gardens, 8001 Cape Town, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 165 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Derwent House.
Double or Twin Room with Table Mountain View
Double Room with Pool View
Studio Apartment - 14A Derwent Road
It's warm and intimate, cosy and comfortable, contemporary, but with a unique splash of Afrochic design throughout . . . it's Derwent House. You’re at the centre of the glorious rush that is this magical city – yet nestled in the comfort and serenity of your luxurious base camp in a quiet residential neighbourhood at the foot of Table Mountain, steps away from vibey Kloof Street. Where else could you be but here? We love colour and celebrate African design – you’ll find it everywhere. But when it comes to the basics – like breakfast, bedding, showers, climate control, Wi-fi or news from home – we don’t compromise so you don’t have to. A Cape Town boutique guesthouse experience with a difference – come see for yourself!
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Christopher Moller Gallery 0.3 miles
- Mediclinic Cape Town 0.3 miles
- FNB Bank ATM Lifestyle On Kloof 0.4 miles
- De Waal Park 0.4 miles
- Labia Theatre 0.5 miles
- South African Museum And Planetarium 0.7 miles
- South African Jewish Museum 0.7 miles
- Long Street 0.7 miles
- Grand Parade Square 0.8 miles
- South African National Gallery 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Table Mountain 1.2 miles
- V&A Waterfront 2.3 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 6.3 miles
- Canal Walk 6.6 miles
- Groot Constantia 6.7 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 7.3 miles
- Robben Island Museum 9.4 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 9.6 miles
- US Consulate General 9.9 miles
- Chapman's Peak 11.5 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Manna Epicure Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Cafe Paradiso Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Checkers Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Black Sheep Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Melissa\'s Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Woolworths Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Green Market Market 0.6 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 1.2 miles
- Lion\'s Head Mountain 1.2 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 11.2 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Derwent House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Street Parking
- Secured Parking
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
- Public Transportation Tickets (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Derwent House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.