3b Gordon Street, Gardens, 8001 Cape Town, South Africa –
Self Catering Apartment /Room 6
Contemporary Superior 3 / Room 9
Contemporary Superior 2/Room 8
Classic Superior 1/Room 4
Contemporary Superior 1/Room 7
Classic Deluxe /Room 1
Contemporary Deluxe- Room 10
Classic Superior 2 /Room 2
Dunkley House Guesthouse is situated below the Mountain, and is located in the heart of Cape Town's old Victorian 'village'. The guesthouse consists of two sections - the main section which dates back to the mid 1800's and is typically of the Cape Dutch style, with high ceilings, French doors and shutters. Nestling in its own private area behind a wall with bouganvillas, banana trees, and bamboo hedges. The interiors of Dunkley House have been carefully modernised, with each room styled by the owner. It comprise of ten en suite rooms. It has a public pool. Dunkley house offer bed and breakfast only.
Area Info –
- Gardens Shopping Centre 0.2 miles
- South African Jewish Museum 0.2 miles
- MyCiTi Station Gardens 0.2 miles
- South African National Gallery 0.3 miles
- Labia Theatre 0.3 miles
- South African Museum And Planetarium 0.3 miles
- De Waal Park 0.3 miles
- FNB Bank ATM Lifestyle On Kloof 0.3 miles
- Wembley Square 0.3 miles
- Mediclinic Cape Town 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Long Street 0.4 miles
- Table Mountain 1.4 miles
- V&A Waterfront 2.1 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 5.9 miles
- Canal Walk 6.1 miles
- Groot Constantia 6.7 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 7.3 miles
- Robben Island Museum 9.5 miles
- US Consulate General 9.9 miles
- Chapman's Peak 11.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Aubergine, Maria\'s greek, Nelson\'s eye. Restaurant 0 miles
- city bowl Market 0.1 miles
- Roxy Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Garden centre shopping mall Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 1.9 miles
- Atlantic Ocean/Sea 3.7 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 10.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Dunkley House
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Spa/Wellness Packages
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water (additional charge)
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
- Street Parking
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Dunkley House accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.