3b Gordon Street, Gardens, City Bowl, 8001 Cape Town, South Africa – Great location - show map
|Contemporary Superior 2/Room 8|
|Contemporary Superior 3 / Room 9|
|Contemporary Superior 1/Room 7|
|Self Catering Apartment /Room 6|
|Classic Superior 2 /Room 2|
|Contemporary Deluxe- Room 10|
|Classic Superior 1/Room 4|
|Classic Deluxe /Room 1|
Dunkley House Guesthouse is situated below the Mountain, and is located in the heart of Cape Town's old Victorian 'village'. The guesthouse consists of two sections - the main section which dates back to the mid 1800's and is typically of the Cape Dutch style, with high ceilings, French doors and shutters. Nestling in its own private area behind a wall with bouganvillas, banana trees, and bamboo hedges. The interiors of Dunkley House have been carefully modernised, with each room styled by the owner. It comprise of ten en suite rooms. It has a public pool. Dunkley house offer bed and breakfast only.
Dunkley House takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Gardens Shopping Centre 0.2 miles
- South African Jewish Museum 0.2 miles
- MyCiTi Station Gardens 0.2 miles
- South African National Gallery 0.3 miles
- Labia Theatre 0.3 miles
- South African Museum And Planetarium 0.3 miles
- De Waal Park 0.3 miles
- Mediclinic Cape Town 0.4 miles
- Long Street 0.4 miles
- Parliament 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Table Mountain 1.4 miles
- V&A Waterfront 2.1 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 5.9 miles
- Canal Walk 6.1 miles
- Groot Constantia 6.7 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 7.3 miles
- Robben Island Museum 9.5 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 9.6 miles
- US Consulate General 9.9 miles
- Chapman's Peak 11.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Aubergine, Maria's greek, Nelson's eye. Restaurant 0 miles
- city bowl Market 0.1 miles
- Roxy Cafe/bar 0.1 miles
- Garden centre shopping mall Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 1.9 miles
- Atlantic Sea/ocean 3.7 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 10.6 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Kloof Street Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Bakery Food in this area includes: Pub food, Coffee & tea, Bar snacks, Gourmet, Italian, Traditional, Breakfast
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Dunkley House
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Pets are not allowed.
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Shops (on site)
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 110 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: